Forty eight

*Ava's pov*

"Wanna watch a movie?" Marie asked

"No" I answered as I continued to stare at the ceiling. Why did love have to be this unfair? I wish he was laying next to me. He wasn't. I still wish he was though.

"Ava, your phone is ringing, it's Niall"

I sat up in my bed and looked at Marie with wide eyes.

"Do I answer!? What do I do!?"

"Answer it! But put it on speaker!"

I grabbed my phone and excepted the call before putting it on speaker phone

"Hello?" His voice was heard and my eyes began watering. Why did i have to love him so much.

"Uhm hi" I mumbled before setting my phone on the bed.

"I need to talk to you ava"

"About what, Niall?"

"I miss you so much and I'm so sorry that I did that to us. I never meant to hurt you. You're my entire world. Please just give me another chance."

"You never answered me on why you were mad the last time we talked." I pointed out looking up at marie. She was already staring at me.

"Because the management wanted me to break up with you and get with Hailee." He sighed

"So you gave them what they wanted? Are you with her right now?"

"No! They tried to get us to go on a date but I said no"

"I- I have to go niall."

"Wait!"

What?" I asked wiping my eyes

"Think about giving me another chance. I love you so much."

"I- uhm. Yeah I'll think about it but I have to go niall. Goodbye" I muttered than hung up before he could say anything.

"Wow A. What are you gonna do?" Marie asked causing me to look up at her.

"I don't know marie... I really don't"

"And you don't have to" she muttered

All I wanted was for niall to message me and explain and now that he has I'm not sure if I want to jump into his arms again. He made me better but he destroyed me. He took my heart and smashed it but could my love for him be enough to even look in his direction again..? And somehow I knew the answer to my question.

I was utterly in love with Niall James Horan and nothing could pull me away from him...

——————————
Guys I'm sorry this sucked😂 I haven't written a pov in such a long time but ooooo, thinking they'll get back together?
-shay❤️