restart.

" It's good to be back here again, " Y/N said as she and the others walked into the school.

" Remember the time that Y/N got mad with us because we almost ruined her artwork because me and Jaemin almost spilled strawberry milk on her canvas, she was scary! " Haechan said and gulps when he saw Y/N giving him the death glare. Who wouldn't be mad when they almost ruined the entry for a super important competition?!

Jeno suddenly received a text message and his eyes widen and show to Yangyang who did the same thing. They looked at Y/N and became worried.

" You guys okay? " Y/N asked and the two nodded. Jeno and Yangyang then started to tell the others and they really do hope that nothing bad happens.

" May we welcome our alumni! Thank you Senior Jeon Y/N, Senior Lee Taeyong, Senior Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, Senior Kim Mingyu, Senior Xu Minghao and Senior Kim Hoongjoong for joining us! Not only that we have a special alumni joining us today as well! May we present our former President of the Visual Art Club and the one who manage to enter the best university, Senior Huang Renjun! " everyone cheered except for Y/N who was stunned when Y/N saw the door opening. There he was standing in front of her, locking eyes.

Y/N waved at him and smiled and he smiles back and gave a speech to the club members.

" Thank you for the teachers who asked me to come back. Welcome to new joined members and I really do hope that you guys make wonderful memories here, " he said and he was still looking at her. Suddenly one of them raised their hands to ask questions.

" Senior Renjun? Can I ask a question? Who made you to motivate and helped you with your drawings? " that made Renjun paused for awhile before answering.

" Of course my alumni helped me when I first joined and I am really happy to see them on this day. Not only that Senior Jeon Y/N is also one of the people who gave me motivation to draw and always remind me to never give up and I think I should be thankful for her dedication to me, " he said and Y/N saw his eyes were getting very watery.

Everyone started with drawing and the alumni started helping out. Y/N and Renjun occasionally locked eyes but focus back on helping the juniors. When everything was over and the students left, Y/N was about to make her leave but was stopped by someone grabbing her arm.

" Y/N? " she turned and saw Renjun holding her arm before hugging her tightly.

" I miss you so damn much Y/N. I am sorry for leaving I am sorry for being a jerk and not tell you about- " Renjun said but was cut off by her.

" Hey Renjun it's okay, this is my fault as well. I shouldn't have left and not listen to your explanation, "

The two of them looked at each with tears in their eyes and memories flood back into their minds and smiled at the wonderful memories they made.

" Is it okay if we restart everything again? " he said and smiled when she nodded.

They both leaned in and kissed each other and backed away when they heard screaming and realise it came from the guys. Not only that Hongjoong was taking a video of the kissing part and teased Y/N and saying he would send it to Wonwoo.

Everyone cheered and saw that their favourite couple was back together. Both Renjun and Y/N held hands and Renjun stopped her.

" Thank you Y/N, " he said which made her look at Renjun confused.

" For what Renjun? "

" Thank you for completing my life, "

The End