let me go.

For the whole day, Y/N did not even wanted to talk to anyone. She made her way home and locks herself in her room. Worrying for her sister, Wonwoo knocks on her door.

" Y/N? What happened? "

" Just leave me alone! Please, "

Wonwoo respected her decision and left her before continue to wash the dishes. He heard the bell ring and he did not look up but knew who he was.

" You have a minute to tell what just happened till my little sister started to cry, "

Renjun sighs and Wonwoo looks up, Renjun gulps looking at the deadly glare given by the older one. The two sat down and Renjun explains everything from the beginning.

" My father works under Mr Kang and since my performance were great and able to manage to enter Mr Kang's university, Mr Kang wants me to join and I have to travel overseas. I didn't want to tell Y/N and I actually rejected the offer but Mr Kang threatened to fire my father and knowing that my father was the only source of income and I had no choice but to accept, " Renjun said and sighs. Wonwoo looks at Renjun with pity and told that Y/N might be upset currently. 

" It's okay I will leave and not bother her anymore, I am going off today and she won't see me anymore. Wonwoo, I am sorry, " Renjun added and left. 

Wonwoo just sighed and let Y/N cool down and knew she was upset. After hours, she came out from her room and sat down, Wonwoo tried to bring her energy up by making her favorite food and it only boost her energy only by 10%. 

" Y/N, I know you are upset but I think it is better you talk to him, " Wonwoo said and Y/N just nodded and knew what she did wasn't smart and knew she could not leave Renjun just like that.

" Hurry Y/N, he is going off today and it might be your last chance, " Wonwoo added and that made her look up with widen eyes. Without any hesitation, she took her coat and book a taxi to the airport. Y/N called the guys and said Renjun had to board soon.

" I am sorry Y/N, Renjun had left... " Jaemin said and that made Y/N had a break down. She missed it she missed apologizing to him and could have given him a second chance. 

Her eyes were red and the guys brought her home and Y/N just stared at the mirror. Tears were flowing non-stop. Wonwoo stood behind her and hugs her from behind, she turned and hugs her brother tightly. 

" I missed the chance Wonwoo! Why was I so selfish?! I miss him Wonwoo! I love him! " she said and Wonwoo just patted her head. 

Days when by till to months and to years, Y/N waited for Renjun and have not moved on, she even made a promise to herself to not hate him if he had moved on. Y/N had graduated and was still best friends with the guys, they themselves could not contact Renjun and they do missed him as well. 

" Y/N, are you coming? " Hongjoong asked Y/N if she is going to join him on going back to the club to help out. Since she she didn't had anything else to do, she thought it would be fine.

" May we present our former President, "

To Be Continued

author note;

i am so sorry if the story is very short and i sorry for not updating for this book for quite a long time, i really do hope that i am able to finish this book by either today or at least by friday

- x