first day.

" I am proud of you my little sister, "

Wonwoo pats his little sister head and smiles at her, although Wonwoo may look cold or scary he still has a kind heart. Y/N just smiles and they both of them wished their parents were there but now they are in heaven watching over them. Wonwoo bid his goodbye and his tall appearance faded among the passerby and went back to the family cafe which was the only source of income.

Y/N looks around and gulps looking at the school where she would start schooling, North Allow School Of The Elites as a 3rd year student, she looks around and all the students were from high class and wealthy family which was opposite from her life. She zoned out still thinking on how she got into this school as it is very hard for students to transfer into this school.

" Hey there! You seem lost. Oh? Are you the new transfer student, "

Y/N got shocked a little and saw a tall male student beside her, she nods shyly and looks at his name tag, Na Jaemin. They both introduced each other and the two enter the school and went into the office to retrieve her information about her class and schedule.

" Nice! You are in 3A too? "

Jaemin smiles and Y/N think she has found a new classmate and a friend, they even talked about how she got into the school and being able to study as a 3rd year student as she was 18 this year, as it is very rare for transferred student being able to study with the same age group, there is some incidents where a 19 year old transferred student learning a 1st year student topic even though they are supposed to be in the graduating class.

" Hey Jaemin! "

The two look behind and saw five guys walking towards them and Y/N was then attracted to one of them and she looks at his name tag, Huang Renjun. She shyly covered her face with some strands of her hair and all the guy's attention were then on Y/N.

" Girlfriend? "

One of the guys asked and they even teased Jaemin but one of them kept a straight face and it was Renjun as if he was pissed off.

" Shut it guys, Y/N is the transferred student, "

That made everyone speechless and they started to talk to Y/N and introduced themselves to her. She learned their names which are, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, YangYang and Jongho and all of them are 3A. The school bell rang which indicated their class is starting soon and the students all entered and went to their seats. Y/N was then called out to stand in front of the class, she was very nervous but was soon okay.

" Hello everyone! I am Jeon Y/N and I hope we all can be friends! "

Everyone became soft for her as she originally has a cold face and her face was similar Wonwoo, but whenever she smiles she looks cute and innocent and her brother does too. She was then ask to sit next to Renjun which made her heart beat very fast and she sat next to Renjun. Halfway through Mathematics lesson, Y/N's pen was out of ink and she was panicking and was shy to ask Renjun but suddenly a hand extended and it was Renjun and he gave Y/N a pen. She thanked him and smiles and continued on with the lesson.

Finally it was lunch, Y/N and the guys went to the cafeteria. They all sat down and she sat between Jongho and Renjun. While eating they got to know more about Y/N and they even planned to go to her family cafe soon and they even get to know about Y/N's interest in art, which made Renjun gave his attention to her as he is the current President of the Visual Art Club.

" Looks like you can ask Renjun about art, "

Jongho said and he did not notice that there was sauce on his mouth and Y/N took a a tissue and told Jongho not to move and she carefully wipes his mouth and he thanks her. Jongho looks behind which was Renjun and gulps seeing the Chinese student looking at him while looking piss but Y/N did not notice.

Y/N excuses herself to go to the the restroom and the guys attacked Renjun and asked about what happened.

" Saw you giving me death glares and I wonder why, "

" It is obvious he is falling in love, "

Renjun just looked away and the guys started being excited and started teasing him as Renjun never fell in love with anyone as no one has ever made his heart flutter or made him shy and Y/N was the first. 

" Shut it guys, she is coming, "

They turned and just smile which Y/N found it weird but continued to eat her lunch. But halfway she notice the guys were giving Renjun faces and even laugh between each other. 

" So Y/N since you came to the school you told you have to do something for the school? "

Haechan asked and Y/N started explaining that when she was offered to study in the school she must be in the Visual Art club and has to be a member of the club and that made the guys smile even more and Renjun even choke on his own food.

" Well that's good, at least Renjun can help you out! Right Renjun? "

Jaemin nudges renjun elbow and he stuttered and agreed to help. Y/N felt awkward while sitting next to Renjun and even avoided his eye contact. After that awkward situation, Renjun was then called by a tall man and Renjun just rolled his eyes and sighs.

" Why not you guys go first? "

The guys nods and the rest went back to class just in time for their Geography class.

" Please, you have the talent and skills, "

To Be Continued

author note;

so i have decided to remake this story and i hope to update this story frequently! i am also working on a new ateez san ff and will be up soon!

- x