decide.

After being together for six months, Y/N and Renjun were the most adored couple ever in the school and were always teased by their friends, alumni, Hongjoong and even Wonwoo! Y/N could not believe that she is dating her ideal man and does not wish for anything else. 

The two were walking together and were walking to class when suddenly Mr Zhang appeared and Renjun's face suddenly went cold and told Y/N to go to class first.

" Look Mr Kang, I have made my decision that I am not going, "

Renjun said as he was already pissed and frustrated about being chased as he had enough with it. 

" Look Renjun- "

" Please Mr Zhang, I have enough. I want to finish my 4 years in North Arrow and to graduate with Y/N- I mean with my friends, "

Mr Kang raised his eyebrow and smirks but just nods. Mr Zhang then dismissed Renjun but then he began to be suspicious about Mr Kang and had a feeling that something bad is going to be happen.

Renjun came back to class and sat next to his lovely girlfriend who was worried for her boyfriend and ask if he was okay, he just nods and smiles. Without thinking much she just brush it off. 

After school, Y/N and Renjun were holding hands and were was actually sending Y/N back home. 

" Ah Mr and Mrs Huang, welcome back home! "

Hongjoong said as the two walked in, Hongjoong and the other alumni started helping out Wonwoo at the cafe after business started booming and they thought of getting money since university was having a short break. Y/N blushed and Renjun winks at her.

" But for now she is still Miss Jeon Y/N, "

Wonwoo said as he walks out from the kitchen and looks at his little sister and Hongjoong just stick out his tongue at the older cousin. 

" Goodbye princess, "

Renjun said as he kisses the top of her forehead before heading out, she turned and Hongjoong was giving her stupid faces and she just hit his arm. 

" Heard is going to be your 4th month being together, "

Mingyu popped out and started making coffee and Y/N was decorating the cake.

" Yeah, "

" Have any thoughts of what to do? "

He asked which made Y/N paused and thought for awhile.

" You and Senior The8 like fashion, "

The8 suddenly pops out and was interested with conversation between her and Mingyu and joined. 

" What about a bracelet, "

Y/N's eyes became wide and the two knew that she was already interested and the two seniors actually agreed to teach Y/N on how to make a beautiful bracelet for her and Renjun. When the cafe closed, Y/N sat down with the two seniors and taught her how to make the bracelet. After she finished, she was very proud of what she just made and can't wait for tomorrow. For the whole night she was admiring the bracelet she made. She was still excited while going to school and the guys were teasing her about it.

" Wow, Renjun is so lucky to have Y/N! She even made her a bracelet just for him, " 

Haechan was obviously jealous and was whining of why he does not have a girlfriend. For the whole time Y/N was actually worried as she did not see Renjun for the whole day but when she asked the guys, they did claim that Renjun came but was called out by Mr Zhang and did not came back ever since. 

" Dear students, the list of students who will be attending the North Arrow Study Abroad Experience is out! "

The announcer said through the intercom and everyone crowded around to see who were the students who will be study abroad for the next three years. Y/N and the guys paid no attention to it since they knew none of them signed up for it but they were wrong.

" No way! Renjun is going as well? "

That made Y/N pause and her face became pale, did whatever she heard was true? She went closer to the notice board and was shocked to see Renjun's name on the list. When everyone started to disperse, Y/N was still looking at the board with tears. 

" Y/N.. "

She heard her name being called and she knew who it was, she turned and saw Renjun standing in front of her with tears falling. He tried to lean in but Y/N threw the box that had the bracelet inside at him before walking off. 

" Y/N! Please! "

" That's it Renjun, I thought you trusted me! Why you didn't told about this to me?! Do you think I can survive not able to see you for the next three years? "

With that she walks off leaving Renjun with tears and opening the box. He held the bracelet tightly.

" Goodbye... "

To Be Continued