She thanked her past self for always trying out new things. She was always doing new things when she was on earth that you won't believe how many useless and random information she knows.

"Anne!" she called out.

"Yes Lady Adelia!" Anne answered with the same enthusiasm, happy to see that Adelia's mood had improved significantly.

"Get the things that I'm about to tell you ready," she told her.

Anne nodded her head at Adelia's order and made a mental note of the ingredients needed to make ice cream.

"Got it Lady Adelia. I'll get everything ready," Anne said and proceeded to run the errands Adelia gave her.

Now that the ice cream part is down, she had to solve her accessory crisis.

"Beth," she looked over at her. "When will sir Arkin be back?" she asked her.

"In three days time Lady Adelia," Beth answered.

'Hmm.. too long.'

"Is there anyone in the mansion right now who's in contact with sir Arkin?" Adelia questioned. "Except the duke and brother."

"Yes, milady. Sir Tysen is in contact with sir Arkin at the moment."

Adelia smiled. "Great!"

She walked over to the desk and picked up the dip pen and started writing a letter addressed to sir Arkin.

Dear Sir Arkin,

I am sorry to have disturb you on your mission but I need your help. Can you please help me search for a good jeweller who is well versed in craftsmanship. Someone with no connection to high society. If you find one, please do not hesitate to bring them to the Cruz mansion. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Lady Adelia Von Cruz

She was well aware that this was not how a letter was supposed to be written by reading all the letters she had received for the past couple days, but she didn't know how to write a letter with good unnecessary content like those in this world can. Writing a letter was harder than she thought so, she just went straight to the point like how she would when texting.

She sealed the letter with wax using the Cruz family wax seal stamp and beckoned Beth to come over.

"Give this letter to sir Tysen and tell him to send it to sir Arkin as soon as possible," Adelia ordered.

Beth took the letter from her. "Yes Lady Adelia," she answered and went to do the order Adelia had just given her.

Now all Adelia had to do was wait for Anne to come with the ice cream ingredients. While waiting for Anne, Adelia started sketching out some accessory ideas.

'Now that I have money, I can start a business of my own! What should I call it? Chanel? Nah, that's plagiarism, though there's no Chanel in this world. Maybe Chanelle? Same pronunciation, different spelling. Damn, I'm good at plagiarism.'

Adelia shook her head.

'If I want to plagiarize, at least plagiarize the design, not the name!'