🍋Chapter 45: Lecherous Morning Attempts

A/N: In case you forgot the lemon (🍋) means smut will be in this chapter, however, it will be a short one closer to the end.

After such a pleasurable night into the early morning hours, the salmon-haired fellow was snoring rather loudly with one arm lifted up to where the forearm pressed against his eyes, mouth wide open with a tiny drop of drool hanging on just by a thread as he lay comfortably on his back. Unconsciously, the male snuffed up air into his nostrils letting out a snort that briefly startled him awake.

"Huh, Wha?-" He tiredly questioned with squinty eyes, then fell over back asleep. Snoring resumed instantly, although instead of his forearm being pressed against his eyes, both arms were spread out on both sides of his head.  His mouth was wide opened in a square shape with an equal set of teeth displayed on the top and bottom.

Downstairs, his spouse was in the kitchen making an appetizing breakfast to start off the day, their adorable twins were safely secured in their playpen playing with their rattles. The alluring aroma of assorted foods rose into the air and slithered upstairs, seeping through the bottom crack of the door and air vents that lead up to the master bedroom where the male was snoring so raucous he could wake the dead if such an ability existed. The heavenly scent flowed into both the sleeping Pinkette's nostrils resulting in his body shooting straight up.

"Mmhmm! I smell something tasty!" He exclaimed with twinkling eyes, drooling at the mouth promptly. Wasting no time the taut bloke threw off the covers and rushed into the bathroom to do his business along with washing his hands and face.
~•~•~
The golden blonde demoiselle had her back turned while leisurely rolling the omelet over with the plastic spatula. Soft blissful hums could be heard from her as she did it. Unknowing, of two eyes staring hungrily at her backside. Natsu ran his tongue around his lips clearly enjoying the view of his lovely wife cooking with a pink silk gown that draped down to her knees. An apron was tied around her waistline, but the back was out. The cherry blossom haired man palmed his crotch, feeling it twitching with need.

"F-fuck!" He mentally cursed, emitting a lascivious growl underneath his breath moving toward the unsuspecting woman. Bulky appendages encircled around her waist, his nose pressed against her scruff as he inhaled and calmly breathed. "You smell good wifey~"

A blush grew on her porcelain cheeks and a giddy, playful type of giggle transpired. "Good morning, hubby. Sleep well?" She asked, bringing a hand to the back of his head, a warm smile was apparent on her face.

"Mhm, why wouldn't I? I slept with you, didn't I?~" He murmured leaving trails of kisses along her neck while grinding up against her.

"Y-Yes, you... Ahem d-did," Lucy replied, trying to keep a straight face despite her husband's naughty ministrations. An attempt that soon went for naught once the suckling ensued making a small moan slip out. A wide grin spread across the male's countenance as he proceeded to torture his beloved. "Nngh...N-Natsu~" she sexily groaned, heavy aroused pants heaved out her mouth. Legs began to shake and felt almost numb.

"Mhm~" The mischievous male hummed in response to her calling his name, the grinding motion had ceased for the time being, but just being pressed against her rear end was making the snake in his slacks still twitch.

"St-stop th-this...the b-babies are h-here." She managed to strain out in a jitter of stutters. Natsu gently clamped Lucy's earlobe in between his teeth while green eyes angled towards the playpen that had the two infants who were nonchalantly blowing spit bubbles and babbling cutely.