Chapter 12: The silent treatment

3 days later...
3rd POV:
Today was Friday and a certain blonde was happy because today was the day she was to be released from the hospital but there's was one particular thing she wasnt happy about or should I say a certain person she wasn't happy at. Let's rewind back a bit...

Flashback:
Tuesday Afternoon
Natsu had left Lucy dumbfounded and horny he also left her still bounded up with medical wrap tape and panty less on the hospital medical bed.

Lucy was enraged and quite annoyed at her pinkette fiancé that she had to chew through the tape that cover her mouth.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door *knock knock*
"Miss Heartfilia its Nurse Lily are you awake?"
"Shit!" the blonde said to herself

She decides to act like she's asleep so she covers her body up with the blankets showing only her closed eyes.

Nurse Lily peeks her head in sees Lucy with her eyes closed.
"Oh well I'll just come back later when you're awake" Nurse Lily says as she closes the door
(A/n: why can't real nurses/ doctors respect people like this in real life?
In reality when you're sleeping they're still going to bother you while you sleep trust me I know it's so damn annoying)
Well back to the story...

"Phew that was close" Lucy sighed in relief
After 30 agonizing minutes Lucy finally broke free from the restraints
"I'm going to get you for this Natsu Dragneel!" she sneered

*End Flashback*

So now ever since that incident Lucy has been giving her pinkette fiancé the silent treatment.

"Luce come on it's been three days now!" Natsu whined.
The blonde continued to ignore him "Luce I'm sorry babe please talk to me already!" The pinkette begged on his hands and knees while kissing her feet and giving her the puppy dog eyes.
The blonde refused to cave in to his charms.
"Lushee please forgive me already babe!" Natsu cried anime tears.

Lucy's POV:
Natsu can apologize until he turns blue in the face for all I care!

He can suck up as much as he wants to but that's not going to change a damn thing!

I refuse to talk to him after what he did just wait till he sees what I have in store for him when we get back home.

"Beware Natsu Dragneel you're about to meet your maker!" I evilly smirked