Chapter 4: Disaster Baccalaureate

There will be a lemon not one you expected though

Lucy's POV:
After our three-hour shopping spree we went out to Braums for ice cream I had gotten my favorite strawberry vanilla milkshake. Instead of feeling excited about going to the nightclub called HOTSPOT the club just opened a month ago.
I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched maybe I'm just being paranoid.
"Ucy?"
" Lucy!!!"
"Huh what?!"

Levy: "I asked are you excited about checking out this night club?"
"Oh yeah big time!"
Cana:"You're going to absolutely love this place you'll see its the bomb!"

Cana had suggested this club since her boyfriend Bacchus works there so she's been there multiple times now.

?'s POV:
"Ah Lucy you're as sexy as ever I can't wait to make you mine tonight at the club."
"You won't be able to get away from me this time!"
I laughed evilly watching the blonde beauty get into the car with her friends and drive off.

~Time Skip~
Lucy's POV:
I'm here now taking a shower with Levy since we're taking turns with two girls per shower well besides Wendy who is self conscious since she doesn't have any boobs took a shower by herself.
We're now doing each others makeup while my hairstylist Cancer who decided to make a personal house call is hooking up our hair. Now it was time to get dressed. I wore a sexy sky blue short dress with a white bow in the middle my hair was is a high ponytail.

Erza had her hair in a high pony tail as well except her bangs covered her left eye

Erza had her hair in a high pony tail as well except her bangs covered her left eye. She was showing off a lot in that short white dress of hers with knitted knee highs.

 She was showing off a lot in that short white dress of hers with knitted knee highs