Chapter 3

The moment we got back to the room we moved the little coffee table infant of the bed so we could lay out blankets infant of the couch. I made sure to take a lactose pill because I'm lactose intolerant and I wasn't trying to get sick later. By the time we were done karma was nocking on the dour. Kemoni open it and I turned on the tv and began to flip through programs. I ended up on "duty dancing" my favorite movie. I've never really believed in love but this movie in particular always gave me the slightest bit of hope. Plus it kinda fit the situation but that didn't mean that we would be paying much attention to it this time.

As we all began to eat M spits out with a shaky voice, "just to clarify I don't get mad. It's just, it's just that he is the opposite of Angle but it doesn't help that he looks so much like him and I miss him so much." I couldn't argue withe her there. Jax was the spiting image of angle but he didn't start to act like angles opposite till he was gone. In fact he used to wanna be exactly like him. He praised his older brother as kids.

"we all mis him too but you can't just do stuff that isn't called for, like what you did earlier" karma tells her. " its not the same for you karma, you didn't feel the way I did about him. You didn't feel abandoned when he left." Michael told us as she put a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. "but I did, he was like a family to me and you don't see me going off on Jax like that", kemoni told her from were she was punched on the couch under her bed.

"Jaxon was just being a typical boy, not thinking about what he was saying when he said it. At least that's what he told me", I added. Looking at my phone I read her that he messaged me earlier. "plz tell M I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make her mad. I wasn't thinking. At the very lest get her to talk to me." I said out loud. Rolling her eyes she look my phone and typed a response to him. Almost instantly after she hit send he had sent another one back."I bet you that he didn't even know what he did rung." Karma said with a chuckle. Looking at the chat over Michel's shoulder kemoni said "your right he probably doesn't."

M started to smile. "what do you mean probably. I can measure you that he defiantly doesn't know, but that's only because he didn't do anything wrong." As I like me spoon I teased her saying, "wow M owning up to being ring give me my phone back so I can take a photo to remember this day." Instead of passing it to me she passed the phone over to karma as she was pointing to something on it. Faking offense she said "Yes Le believe it or not I and admit to other there when I'm wrong but I won't tell him. I have to much pride for that." She told me with a laugh.

Then that karma passed the phone to kemoni. "hey can I have that back now?" I said with a lough as I reached out to grab it. "Not until you explain these messaged between you and Devein" key told me. What was she talking about. All we did was plan to meet at the basketball court but of corse they were pressing something. "What do you mean? There is nothing to explain." I said confused in more ways than one.

"No what do you mean sayin there is nothing to explain" kemoni asked me. " I'm not following?" It isn't un like me to be missing the full picture. In normally blind to the things that are right in front of my face. "oh dear lord," karma exclaims loudly obviously upset that I didn't get it. "What! What am I missing here because I'm clearly not getting what you guys are trying to point out, so just say it already." It told them looking confused. "He likes you dummy!" Karma told me.

My facile expression didn't change much because I did believe them. Michel looked at me and said " do you need me to spell it out for you? I can't believe you really never saw it! And don't even get me started on the way he looked at you tonight" Spelling it would just confuse me more I've never been good at it but even if she had I still wouldn't have believed her. "He doesn't like me he never has and never will so I don't know what your talking about" "Jesse legaci, your Anoying you know that," kemoni started " you really don't feel the tension between the two of you, and don't try and deny it because it docent seem like it is one sided." I couldn't say anything.