"Are we? Are we? Are we rich papa" Thad asked with his round and bright eyes and urging tone.

"Ahm..." Forth scratched his head while he turned to look at Beam for help.

"Are we rich papa? We have a pool! We have a pool papa...only rich people have a pool...so we are rich!" Thad continued with his ecstatic tone and bright face.

"Yes little man...P'Beam and papa are rich" Yo tenderly answered the curious boy.

"I knew it!" Thad exclaimed loudly before he turned around and ran back to the pool leaving all the adults with their thoughtful looks.

They all become quite while thinking of what have just happened.

"He have ridden a private plane and a limo several times but he was not that ecstatic and he never asked if we are rich because we have our own plane and limo...but with the pool...he easily concluded that we are already rich" Beam dazedly mumbled his lengthy analogy of Thad's behavior.

Every eyes turned to Beam who are also with their dazed look.

"Does a pool more expensive than a plane?" Beam worriedly asked with his curious eyes are on Yo.

Yo looked lost of what to answer Beams question.

"Water can be expensive to be brought up here" Kit added with his teasing smile which made Beam glare at him.

"Its so difficult to construct a pool too in this very high area" Phana also added to tease Beam.

"Thad still taught that we are buying a ticket everytime we ride the private plane" Forth softly said while looking so embarrassed.

Beam gaped widely before he chuckled until everyone started to be amused and laughed with Beam.

They can all hear Thads happy voice while playing in the water.

*😊*

Thad has started his school in the city and Beam has assigned a personal driver and also a bodyguard who will stay with him the whole time that he is at school. At lunch time he will be brought to Beams office for lunch and Forth would sometimes join them if he is not busy.

After their lunch, Beam will make Thad take a nap before he will again be brought to school for his afternoon class.

Beams employees are all at awe of how detailed Beam is to the boy. He will really see to it that Thads needs will be on the top of everything. He even designed his office with a playroom and a small bedroom for the boy.

The construction of NT Hospital and Research have also started which made Forth and his team very busy.

Beam, Kit and Pha are having updates regarding the new vaccine that they have released in the market while Forth is slouched on the couch, busy reading some company emails from his phone.

Forth is still waiting for the documents of the additional requirements for the research laboratory that Beam wanted to be added when Yo arrived with someone from the quality assurance department.

"Good afternoon Dr. Beam, here are the documents that you have requested" the girl politely greeted and handed the folder to Beam before her eyes focused on Forth who is unaware of the girl's admiring glance.

It didnt escaped Beam's keen eyes the sultry look of the girl towards Forth which made him fumed with irritation that he didnt get the folder that has been handed to him.