"Oh let me carry Jennie unnie!" I said and went to Taehyung

"Yah are you sure about that lis?" Hobi said worry,

"Yah how about let Taehyung hyung carry her?" Jungkook said

"No let lisa do it she always carry us" Rose said while on Jimins back

"And why are you both!?" I ask raising my eyebrows while Jennie hooping in my back. "Nothing we just want to"

~~~

 "So thank you guys for bringing home as safely" rose said going to the restroom

"Oh where's jennie unnie?" jisoo unnie ask  "Oh i put on bed shes tired" I reply

"Okay is that so we have to go now" Namjoon said "bye"

"Wait!" Rose yell running and  towards Jimin... They both hug we look at confusely

"Yah are you two something?" I ask
Both of them look each other and smile.

"What does that mean Chaeng?" Jisoo unnie Eagle glaze.

"Okay Okay We are dating!" Rose said
Since when? Yoongi  ask

"Mm.. 1week ago" Rose said
"why does dating bad?" Jimin said

"Yes!" Jisoo and Jin said simultaneously.

"Yah wae?,why wouldn't ask Namjoon hyung dating first" Jimin sulk.

Everyone look at Namjoon glared

" Oh Annyeong Guys,
Annyeong Namjoon oppa!? "
everyone look at the girl who spoke.

"Annyeong Hyeri!" Namjoon reply Blushing a little..

"Wait... Why are you blushing?" Rose exclaim

"Hyeri are you two date?" Jisoo ask she Nod lowering her head.

"Your Dating without our permission!" I yell "yah Lis chill"

"Who's date?" A voice from up stairs caught our attention.

"Its h~~Mmmmm"

I cover Taehyung's mouth

"Whos date?" She repeat. "Tell me who's dating!" She yell

"yah Jen chill"jisoo unnie try to calm her.

"If someone won't talk about the dating i heard tell me right now our else!" Jennie yell.

"Its me!"

Author POV

  "Lisa what are you doing!?" Jisoo said while looking at Jennie mad..

Someone tap  jisoo shoulder and its Jin while Jungkook look at them.

"What going on?" Jin whisper to jisoo that Jungkook can hear what they whisper.

"Jennie hate us Dating without permission" jisoo whisper back and Jungkook widen her eye.

"And who is this guy your dating!?" Jennie ask lisa."Im sorry unnie"

"I ask you who! i didn't said you apologize!" Jennie yell again and everyone keep quiet ,

Lisa didn't spoke cause she just pretending so that Rose and hyeri won't got in trouble but the question that Jennie ask who she thinking and by yell lisa starting to tear up cuz she hates if someone is yell of angry in front of others.

Jungkook Mind: why did lisa said that if Jennie won't know that truth what will happen,

Hyeri Mind: Unnie im sorry for the trouble this is my fault

"Jennie!" Jisoo yell,

"Answer me!" Lisa didn't spoke and everyone saw lisa tears are flowing down.

"Im disappointed on you lisa!" Jennie said, "who are you dating with?" Jennie try to calm down she dont like the girls date in an early age.

Lisa Mind: i dont have a choice if i wont answer unnie she will get more mad i have to do something.

"Lisa!" Jennie yell and tears starts to flow every hates, when Jennie gets mad she's evilness but if lisa will the one who save other.

*Sign* "Lisa tell me who..!?"

Lisa move her hands and interlock  to.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Taehyung

Taehyung POV

   I was shock when lisa hold my hands while putting pressure cold, and shaky hand, i already know that she needs help, everyone is afraid of Jennie.

Everyone was shock and jennie was about to slap lisa But someone interrupt

jisoo stop her by calling her name and look at lisa who is crying.

She sign try not to hurt lisa.

"Both of you go to the room! Now!" She yell and lisa drag me going to her room. "You all i need to talk to you"

We went to the room and sat on the bed, i look lisa still holding my hands
"Mian Oppa"

"No its fine" i replied she look at me does red nose, teary eyes, wet pink cheeks , looking at her makes me feel bad.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, she immediately hug me i hug her back while rubbing her back.

"I dont want Rose and Hyeri got trouble" she spoke between her crying in my shoulder.

"Look now your the one got trouble" I said  cherishing her. "I know but Jennie unnie hate when we do something without permission" she said.

"Its okay at least she's not angry now i think she's talking to the others i said.

Im sorry Oppa that i~

Its okay lis im here to help you and i know you need a help from me.

But why did you cry? I ask she look at me wide widen eyes "because of  embarrassed"

"You didn't do anything" i said and hokd the her hot wety cheeks with my both hand.

"I dont know its just because of you'll seeing Jennie unnie yelling at me that you witness" she said

"its okay we can solve this" I give her a smile and she smile back wiping her tears away.

"Do you think do you think she will get angry of Me?"

         _______ Next Chapter ________

нι нσρєѕ

•ƒσℓℓσω мє
•νσтє
•¢σммєηт
•ѕυggєѕт