Chapter 3

Jennie's Pov

I'm currently staring at her inside my car, she's so busy with  what she's doing and because of that I have the chance to stare at her..

I've been looking for her this past years with the only thing I know about her, her name 'Panpriya'

I really thought that it's easy to find her because her name is so unique but then it takes me years to finally find her. And then I learned that her name was changed to Lalisa.

Now I understand why I can't find her at first.

Thanks to my cousin Jisoo because of her my search finally ended.

She have once showed me of her pictures together with her friends and I noticed a familiar face..

On the time I found Lisa I gathered informations about her and right now I know she's suffering because of her loss and also her sister's condition.

I know the feeling of losing someone so dear to you, it's really painful because my mother passed away 6 months ago because of cancer.

After few minutes I decided to enter the coffee shop.

While telling her what's my order I can feel her intently staring at me and because of that I blushed really hard..

Lisa instantly take her eyes off of me. She's about to leave to take care of my order but then I hold her causing her to stop. I can see that she's surprised on what I did and I myself was also surprised. 

I told her what I have to say and she looked at me skeptically. But then at last I manage to convince her.

I'm only going to return her phone because I can't open it because it has a  passcode but at least I saw her wallpaper and she's really cute together with her sister..

I also want to have a little time with her and I even asked her manager if I can borrow a little time of Lisa and she said yes.

When Lisa came with my order I ask her to seat with me and she's about to decline but then I pointed her the manager's direction and I think she got the message.

She sat in front of me and started the conversation "Ano po ba gusto nyong sabihin ma'am.. wait nakakaintindi po ba kayo ng Tagalog?" she cutely asked..

"Yes I understand tagalog.. also I'm just going to return this.. I think this is yours"   then her eyes went wide    

"Cellphone ko ba to.. teka ikaw po ba yung nakabangga ko kahapon, pasensya na po pala sa nangyari nagmamadali po kasi talaga ako nun eh. Sorry po"

I smile hearing her apology "It's okay, and also no need to use po.. I think I'm just a year older than you."

"Sige po.. ay sorryy.." I just laughed at her cuteness

"Pero maraming Salamat talaga sa pagbalik nito akala ko bibili na naman kasi ako ng bago."  She said.. and keep her phone inside her pocket

"You're always welcome."

"By the way I'm Jennie Kim, and you are?" I asked while extending my hand. I already know her name but I'll take this chance to hold her hand just once..

"I'm Lisa Manoban at your service" she said and accept my hand for a hand shake.

And in that simple contact I feel like I'm having butterflies rummaging my stomach and even feel volts of electricity..

O my Goshh I'm getting weird already...

Lisa's Pov

Nung  naglapat ang kamay namin sa isa't-isa ay para akong kiniliti na ewan.. kaya napabitaw ako kaagad at yung mga ngiti nyang yun muntik pa akong matulala.. haysss

"Babalik lang ako sa trabaho ko ma'am Jennie.." sabi ko dito at ngumiti ito sa akin ng pagkatamis tamis.

Ang ganda nya talaga lalo na pag ngumingiti at mukha pang ang bait bait.

Sigurado ang swerte ng Boyfriend nito ... isip isip ko..

Pagbalik ko sa pwesto ko nakita ko ang apat na nakangisi at mukhang handang handa na silang magtanong..

Hayyyyss.. heto na naman tayo..

_______________________________

To be continued...

Hope you enjoy reading 😊