"Dont run from me" Katelynn, his step mom walked inside his room holding an belt of his father.

"No, please. I didnt do it" Harry whimpered as he hugged himself.

Just like always his begging was declined, he tried to stop his screams at every hit on his back. The leather hitted his back harshly and his heart clenched at every hit.

"I wish you never have borned" Katelynn spitted and gets out from his room.

Harry ran to the bathroom and locked it from inside. The water filled the tub while he undreses, he hold his cries and tears not to spill yet. He is used with this now, his stepmom must have a very bad day today thats why she uses his dad's belt.

After the warm water was filled he carefully sinked in. He have to drown in completely so he can cry without any noise, his limbs are long so his legs cant fit inside the tub when he drowns his upper body. He sat on the tub and slowly slides his upper body inside the water, his legs were out of the water placing on the edge of the tub.

Inside the water, there he cried as much as he can. No sounds, sobs or whimpers were heard only a little noise of bubles in the water was hearing. He lets the water to take his emotions, he lets the water to take his tears and make him drain. He opened his mouth and screamed as much as he can, water was making noise. He felt calm and comfert, its felt good to let the emotions out.

Holding the edge of the tub he got up and sat straight on the tub. He breathed heavily, he feels less stress and weightless now. He felt nice.

His mom, sister and step dad came to his mind, oh how much he misses them. His step dad Robin was hundred times better than his real father. His mom was the sweetest person he ever knows and his sister loved him more than anyone.

"I miss you all" He whispered as he closed his eyes.

This is the life of Harry Styles.

□ □ □

Harry's bed is not at all warm, he doesnt feel his bed or room as cozy. As an Omega he should have make a nest for himself and get comfertable, but he doesnt feel safe or comfertable anywhere in this house. Harry had never made a nest, he have only been in his mother's nest when he was a child. His inner Omega never felt the urge to make a nest to get comfertable, he is unsafe.

Harry is the one who always wakes up early in the house. He makes his bed, cleaned his room, took a shower and get ready for school.

He walked downstairs with his backpack and was so reliefed when he didnt saw anyone in the Kitchen, like always. He makes himself a bowl of cereals and eat fast as much as he can.

He heard footstep from the stairs and he panicked a little. But he reliefly breathed out when he saw his little brother.

"Good Morning Harry" Jacob said with his sweet morning voice and gave a peck on Harry's cheek.

"Good Morning gorgeous, how was your sleep?" Harry asked giving a kiss on his forehead.

"It was good" Jacob said yawning as he rubbed his eyes.

Harty smiled at the cute boy and finished his cereals. He washed his bowl and looked at the kid who was fighting back his sleepness sitting on the chair.