The school cafeteria is busy like usual, its the lunch time so there is so much noises. Harry concentarted on his friends talking about the tour, he is so excited to go. Its a three day trip.

After the lunch, three of them go to their class. They mostly have same classes together which Harry is so relieved. The teacher explained them about the tour, the places they are visiting. They are arranging an guide to talk about the historical places. The teacher told them that they are travelling the Northern England, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, almost every towns, cities and so on.

Harry was excited, travelling with friends will be so much fun. He dont remember when is the last time he felt this much excitement in his life. Money wasnt a problem for him, his mother's bank account was his and he can take money for the tour from it. He needs to buy things for little Jacob.

After school he walks towards the lake park after saying his goodbyes to his two friends. He can feel somebody is following him, he sighed as he knows who it is. The school jocks, Henry and his boys.

"Having fun walking alone Omega?" Henry asked loudly

Harry ignored him and decided to walk towards home instead of the lake park. Henry and his boys started to laugh and make fun of Harry.

"Trust me when I say, your Alpha is going to reject you. You have too much love handles Omega, try to decrease it. Do diets" Henry said and laughed loudly.

Each of their laughs strikes Harry's heart and it hurted a lot. Even how many times Evelynn and Mary told him that he is beautiful, he cant help but feel sad everytime Henry teases him. He feels so insecure.

Harry fastened his walk and he saw Henry and his boys stopped following when the Omega turned to the road towards his house. He let out his breath and walked to his house.

When he opened the front door, his step mom was sitting on the couch in livingroom watching TV.

"Hi" He said softly

She didnt say anything, she looked so angry. Harry ignored her and started to walk towards his room, but suddenly his stepmom stopped him.

"Harry" She called him, anger can be heard in her voice.

The Omega turned around and fearfully looked at his stepmother. He knows something was up, he knows what she is going to do but he doesnt know what is the matter this time.

"What did you do to the girl in the neighbour?" She asked

"I dont know, I didnt see anyone" He said softly.

"Dont lie, her mother called me and said you disturbed her. She said you bullied her" She said angrily

"I didnt do it, please believe me" Harry said already tears pooling on his eyes.

"I said dont lie!" She shouted and slapped across Harry's cheek.

Tears ran down fastly over his red cheek and he holds back his sobs, it doesnt matter if he cry. Nobody cares.

He ran upstairs to his room. He knows who does it, it was his another step-brother Michael. Michael always make trouble and says Harry's name, he always put Harry in danger. He stood in the middle of the room crying without making any noise.