"Now go to your room before mom finds you, I have to take a shower and do homeworks" Harry said pulling away.

"Ughghh, why do you like homeworks Harry? I would never understand" Jacob groaned causing Harry to laugh.

Jacob left the attic before giving an kiss to his brother's cheek. Harry was then gone for a shower, he is so lucky that there is an bathroom on this floor which nobody use. He really doesnt want to meet his family whenever he uses the bathroom. After the shower he was changed into his comfertable clothes and sat on his bed with his loads of books. He huffed when he saw the sheet of paper for the tour they are going next week, everyone needs to the sign of their parents. Without the parents' sign nobody is allowded to go.

Harry really wants to go, he loves travelling. But he doesnt know if his father would let him go, he cant convince him his father is he didnt accept it.

So Harry got up from the bed taking the sheet of paper and tries to find his father, he found him on the livingroom doing his work on the laptop.

"Dad" Harry called him aftee clearing his throat.

Desmond turned his head to see his son then he looked back at the laptop.

"Yes Harry, do you need anything?" Des asked

"Ummm yeah, School is taking us to a tour on some towns, tourism and historical events all. A ten day tour. Everyone needs one of their parents' sign." Harry said and let his breath out.

Des stopped his work and turned to look at his Omega son.

"Do you want to go?" Des asked

"Yes" Harry said quietly.

"Give me" Des said after sighing.

Harry couldnt believe his dad accept to something at the first try for the first time. He gaves the paper to his dad and stood beside him happily.

Desmond signed the paper at the bottom after reading the whole contents in it. He then give it to Harry who was smiling widely.

"Enjoy" Des mumbled.

Harry ran to his room happily clutching the paper to his chest and jumped. He cant contain himself, he kept the paper safely inside his bag and goes to his usual work. Studying.

□ □ □

"I heard we are going to Doncaster, there is an history festival going. Its about an King who ruled the whole England but he lived in Yorkshire" Evelynn said as she bited on her sandwich.

"Leave it, the best thing is Harry is coming with us" Mary said clapping her hands as she looked at the curly Omega.

Harly just chuckled and munched on his sandwich. He have two friends, Evelynn an Beta and Mary an Omega. They are friends for three years now, two of the girls found Harry when he was buliied from the jock of the school. They are thick friends from then, but he never told about his life or his dullness to anyone not even the girls. They do know that his mom and sister had died on an accident but he never goes to details to them. He doesnt want sympathy.

"Yeah, it is the best thing. I never knew your father would accept that, he is always so grumpy" Evelynn said giggling.

Harry again just chuckled and shaked his head.