Chapter 8

Jimin gasped, a piercing pain shooting throughout his body as tears formed at the corner of his eyes. The pain faded quickly however when Yoongi retracted the blade, and stuck on that blade was-

"IS THAT MY BODY!?" Jimin shrieked, pointing at a corpse which was a stunning replica of him.

"It's a body, it doesn't belong to you though," Yoongi sighed. "Take a look, do you have a have a hole in your stomach like this thing?" He pointed with the bloody dagger at the body's stomach which was clearly pierced through.

Jimin's hand went to his stomach and he didn't feel any gash or pain. "..no, I guess."

"It was a human weapon anyway - can't hurt Demons." The raven threw the dagger to God knows where.

"What do you mean it can't hurt Demons?" Jimin froze. "I'm human though."

"Say that to yourself. You can feel it now, can't you?" Yoongi jabbed a finger at Jimin's chest, right above his heart. "You're not human. Don't try and lie to yourself when you can feel the Demon blood running through your veins."

"D-don't touch me." Jimin backed up into the wall.

"Well I'm going to have to unless you want to die."

The younger's breath hitched and he fiddled with the sleeve of his shirt uncomfortably. "What do you mean by die?"

"Just like how it sounds - death." Yoongi snorted. "If I don't get you trained by next week, Namjoon is going to have you killed. We can't have rogue Demons here in the human world where they can't control their power." He stood in front of Jimin. "Try hitting me."

"H-hit you?"

"Yes, hit me. I don't like repeating myself."

Hesitantly, he looked up. "Hard?"

"As hard as you can."

Letting out a breath, Jimin punched Yoongi in the gut. Blood flew from his mouth as he rocketed from the building. He planted his feet firmly on the air, his hand grabbing on a metal pole which bent almost 45° before flashing back into the building.

"See what I mean?" He growled. "We can't have that kind of power untrained, which is why Namjoon has me here now. If you want your friends to suffer, you can back out."

Jimin bit his lip, then sighed. "Alright. So how are you supposed to train me?"

"Come outside." Jimin obeyed, following the older outside who then stepped up on the air. "Your first part of training - the classic 'standing on air'. I'll be supervising as you do."

The younger's jaw dropped in disbelief. Did Yoongi really expect him to learn on his own?

"Don't gawk at me, it'll come naturally," Yoongi huffed.

It'll come naturally? Jimin's eyes squinted as he looked at the bottom of Yoongi's shoes. Was he using come kind of special equipment? Maybe he wasn't standing on the air itself, maybe-

Wait.

Jimin rubbed his eyes, and looking closer, he saw very small specs of something that were condensed under his feet. They certainly weren't there before.

"Like I said," Yoongi said quietly. "It came naturally. Now you understand the concept, it should be much easier."

Taking a deep breath, Jimin concentrated on the bottom of his feet before taking a shaky step, his foot feeling quite solid on thin air. He lifted his other foot, and stayed there for a few moments. He didn't fall - he supposed that was a good sign.

"It comes naturally, like I said," Yoongi chuckled. "Trust your instincts. Now, try jumping."

"As high as I can?"

"As high as you can."

Jimin jumped, but he sprung much higher than he intended.

"Whoa! Did I just do that?" He exclaimed, still climbing up. He squinted, looking around. "Hey, I think I can see my house from he-oh crap..!" He began his way down, then Yoongi's words echoed through his head.

"Trust your instincts."

Jimin felt a tingle go down his spine, and before he knew it, he was on the ground, not dead but free and alive.

"Huh, the first person to believe me when I say to trust your instincts." Jimin saw Yoongi sitting on the grass. "I think you'll learn to control your ability much faster than a week."

"You think?"

Yoongi hummed. He then passed the younger his phone. "Give me your number, then we can schedule when to practice."

Not giving much thought, Jimin put his number in Yoongi's phone.

"So can I go home?" He asked.

"Yeah, but be careful unless you wouldn't mind blowing your own house up."

Jimin smiled weakly. Being clumsy, he had a high chance of knocking anything over. "Yeah...."

"I'll text you when I need to," Yoongi continued, taking his phone back. "You should also text your other two friends," he added. "As to not worry them."

Jimin panicked. "Shoot!" He quickly spammed Jungkook and Taehyung with messages assuring them he was okay before sighing in relief when they responded.

He looked back up at the raven awkwardly, slowly sliding back. "So... can I go?"

"Do what you want, it's your life."

Jimin immediately bolted but almost flung himself across Seoul when he tripped.

[A/N]

Less cliffhanger-y :T

I also made a new cover but I don't know if I like it or not, lmao.