ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘: ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕟
Prologue

WHEN HE HELD HER small seemingly fragile figure in his arms a euphoric, but seldom pleasure encompassed his entire being. To think this only started by accident, by mere coincidence their fates woven and intertwined, never to be separate again. He felt her warm pants against his chest as the sheets tangle beneath them.

A silent promise is made that night, come what may their love is eternal.

A battle between right and wrong raged on in her soul, the choices she had made and yet to make destroying her from within. The only thing she seem to grasp was her unwavering loyalty and trust in him, in the man who would corrupt her world. Her solitary goal to further his agenda and help him achieve his dreams.

She hummed to herself, writing was never her forte but, seeing as this might be the end it seemed to be necessary... like a poetic justice.

"...Together in this place of lies and fear looms but the horror of the shade, yet the nearing menace of our years finds and shall find us unafraid.

It matters not the strength of the cell lock or the charges of the scroll,

We are the masters of our fates,
We are the captains of our souls."

Poem inspiration Invictus By: William Ernest Henley
Song titles on top, are recommended for each chapter, I'll have the artist listed at the bottom with the song name.

Written May 28th, 2020
All rights reserved