The Big celebration!

Richi woke up. He looked around him and saw Heiko still sleeping next to him, laying with his head on Richi his shoulder. Richi had to smile a little. He looked cute laying there. Richi thought to himself, This is the only time he is not annoying.

He laid there for some longer while reading his new messages on his phone and reading some news. After that he got up, waking Heiko in the process. Heiko looked up at him with a sleepy face.
"Good morning sleeping beauty" said Richi jokingly.
Heiko pulled the blanket over his head.
Richi walked over to the end of the bed and pulled the blankets off Heiko.
"You promised me to help me clean the mess.. So get up!"
Heiko made a grumpy sound and rolled himself out of bed, walking over the Richi from behind. He put his arms around richi and whispered in his ear:
"I am still tired.."
Richi laughed and pushed Heiko away. "Go get a shower. You smell like beer and vodka."
Heiko laughed. "So do you.. So you should take a shower as well."
Richi rolled his eyes and said: "you first. I will go make some coffee for when you are done."

Heiko went to take a shower. He walked into the bathroom. It was a big, clean bathroom with a giant mirror. Heiko took some shampoo and body wash from Richi and took a shower. The body wash smelled strong, it was a luxurious smell that fit Richi perfectly. When he was done showering, he walked in to the bedroom again, and opened Richi his closet. He took out some pants and a t-shirt. They used to share clothing pretty often so he knew Richi wouldn't mind.

He walked downstairs to the kitchen where Richi was sitting at the kitchen table, which was still covered in a lot of beer bottles and empty cups. He walked up to Richi and pushed his head over Richi his shoulder.
"Do I smell better now?"
"Much better!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Fully sure??" He asked as he got even closer to Richi.
Richi laughed and pushed his head away. "Stop doing that you weirdo."
Heiko laughed as he poured himself a cup of coffee.
"Nice clothing you have, where did you buy it?"
"A second hand store" Said Heiko laughing.
Richi took a sip of his coffee and rolled his eyes.
"You should take a shower now.. I can smell you from here" added Heiko.
"Yes boss." Richi stood up and walked upstairs.

Heiko sat down at the table and took the newspaper that was laying on the table. He usually doesn't read it but he likes to watch the headlines. They sometimes make him laugh with the way they are written.. SO DRAMATIC. He flipped trough the paper for a while. After he finished his coffee, he stood up, took a trash bag and started cleaning up the empty cups. When Richi came back from the shower, was Heiko already a whole way ahead with the cleaning.

"That took you way too long" said Heiko teasingly.
"Sorry.. had to wash that awful Heiko smell of me."
"What does it smell like?"
"Hard to describe.. something with candy, beer.. maybe some flowers.. leather?"
Heiko laughed. "No fire?"
"Not today."
Richi also took a trash bag and started helping.
"You know what would make this a whole lot better?" He said.
"what?"
"Some music." He said while he took his phone and played some music via the Bluetooth speakers around the house.
"You are right about this!"
Heiko jokingly started dancing to the music.
"Less dancing more cleaning.." said Richi who tried not to laugh.
"Do not be so serioussss!" Said heiko as he got closer to Richi.
Richi laughed because of the ridiculous dance moves.
Heiko took richi his hand.
"Come on!... dance with me"
Richi pulled his hand back and laughed. "Stop acting so silly."
"I am not acting silly... I am having fun!" Said Heiko as he took Richi his arm.
Richi accepted it this time and did some silly dance moves with Heiko. Heiko visibly enjoyed it. His eyes started to light up. This made Richi happy.

After a few minutes of wasting their time, they got back to business and continued cleaning. After a hour they were done. Richi and Heiko both sat down on the couch.
"You know what is the worst about this all..?" Said Heiko.
"What is?"
"That we have to do this again after tonight.."
"Don't even start about it... but it might be less bad, since the children will be here so not too much alcohol"
"That's true.." said Heiko.

~later that night~
Heiko, Kiara, a friend of Kiara and Richi had made everything ready for the party that evening.

The doorbell rang. Richi rushed himself to open the door. He saw trough the camera it were Chris and Rike and their kids. He let them in. After a few minutes he opened the door to his house.
"Hello! Birthday Twin!" He said while hugging Rike.
"Hii" she hugged him back.
They both wished each other a happy birthday.
"Hey chris"
"Hey"
"Come in!"
They all walked in.
"The other guest will come in a few minutes as well" said Richi.

They sat down at a picnic table outside on the rooftop, since it was very nice weather outside. There were some thing to do for the kids. They could draw, there was a ball to play with and a little skateboard.
The kids sat down at the table taking some paper and starting to draw. While they were drawing, did the parents move to another location to get a drink. The kids would behave themselves for a few minutes.

After a while, Heiko walked over to the picnic table and sat down.
"Show me your art my little picasso's" he said with a smile.
The children proudly showed their creations.
"They are beautiful! " said Heiko to the different artworks. "But now I have a challenge "
The kids were interested.
"Who can draw the best rainbowfish!?"
"You also competing?"
"Of course i am!! "
Heiko took a paper and started drawing. So did the kids. After a few minutes they all shower their artworks to each other. They were all great and colorful. "I am proud of you all" said heiko.

Heiko wanted to walk away, till one of the kids asked him to go on the trampoline with him. They jumped around for a while, till Heiko got off and said:
"I am a bit too old for this! Need to catch a breath"
The kids laughed. After a while he walked up to the highest balcony of the rooftop. Here was Richi standing with some others. He joined the conversation for a while, Till one of the kids ran up to him with a skateboard.
"HEIKO!!"
"Yes?"
"Come ride down the hill with us"
"I am too old for this kiddo"
"NO! You can do it!!"
"No! I can't"
"Ofcours you can! " said richi.
"Thank you for the help...."
"Welcome! Go enjoy!"

Heiko walked with the kid to the walkway that lead down to the base of the rooftop.
"If I die.. will you kick richi for me?"
Asked heiko as he sat down on the skateboard.
"YES! I will gladly do that said the little one"
They gave heiko a push and he rolled down the walkway. He forgot how much fun these things have been! Heiko played with the kids some longer, until everyone had to gather to the main area. Till was standing there.

"GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!"
"we are here to celebrate that Richi and Rike got both a year older.. And You can definitely tell that on richi. Rike is an exception! Congrats with that Chris!"
The crowd laughed.
"Let's get this party going by a game! Everyone pick your winning team! The teams are:
1) Heiko
2) Chris
3) Richi
4) Till
Rike will read us quiz questions that a 10 year old should be able to answer. If we get it wrong, we spin the wheel and wax whatever it lands on!

"I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS" said Heiko
"Me neither!" Said richi who hid himself behind some people in the crowd.

After a while they all started the game. It started all great, Until some questions got answered wrong!
At some point Heiko had to wax his leg. They put the wax strip on, when the little one walked up.
"CAN I PULL IT OFF?!"
"Yes you can!" Said till laughing
Heiko said: "oke sure! But be nice!"
"I am always nice. I will count from 3."
She didn't even start the count or she pulled it off, laughing very evil.
"You got that mean trait from your dad" said Heiko as he laid back in pain.
They all laughed.

The game continued for a while.
The end score:
1) Heiko
Waxed: chest, leg, pubes, armpit
2) Chris
Waxed: leg, armpit, chest, mustache
3) Richi
Waxed: Chest, leg, pubes
4) Till
Waxed: Armpit, chest, leg, neck

"The Winner.... RICHI! " Said Rike happily.
"We are actually all losers.. " said Heiko.
They all agreed to that. After the game they drank a few more drinks and ended the party with fireworks! Later everyone left. It wasn't a very long party because the kids needed to sleep as well. But it was surely a great party to remember..