Chapter 47

Belle on the side.

Drew's POV

"When mommy and daddy come home uncle D?" India asked.

"In a few days." I said.

Since Ebony and Wayne were on their honeymoon, Belle and I were watching the kids. They were already bothering the shit out of me especially India. She was asking questions every minute.

"Come on princess, its time for your bath" Belle said picking up India.

I watched as Belle took her upstairs. I just wanted some alone time with Belle. We haven't just sat there and watch a movie since spring break started. Since I was the only one downstairs I

decided to face time Ebony.

"Hey Drew, how's the kids?" Ebony said.

"They good just India asking questions." I said.

"Of course you know how curious she is. So where are they ?" She said.

"Autumn in her room watching a movie while Belle giving India a bath." I said.

"Ok good. So what y'all gonna do after they asleep?" She said.

"Just have some alone time if you know what I mean." I said smirking.

"The hell y'all not ! Y'all asses better not have sex in my house." She said.

"Come on chill I was talking bout watching a movie." I said.

"Mhm just remember to keep your dick in your pants, I want nieces and nephews after you graduate college." She said.

"But I'm already in my senior year of high school and bout to graduate. I can't wait for another 4 years to have sex." I said.

"Well if you don't wanna end up in heaven at an early age I suggest you to wait." She said making me laugh. "Now I gotta go, have fun watching the movie." She said.

"Ok but just we ain't only gonna be watching a movie." I said smirking.

"Drew! I mean it no having sex." She said.

"I wasn't even talking about that, I was talking about cuddling during the movie." I said laughing.

"Better be the only thing y'all doing." She said hanging up.

I walked upstairs to see Autumn in her room asleep, I walked in there and turned off the laptop she was watching a movie on. I walked into India's room to see Belle reading India a story.

"And they lived happily ever after." Belle said.

"Thank you auntie Belle." India said kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome baby." She said.

"Goodnight India." I said.

"Wait uncle. I have a question." India said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Where did I come from?" She asked.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Where do babies come from?" She asked.

I looked at Belle and she looked at India with wide eyes. "Um well I'm not going to tell you bout the birds and bees yet . But well um mommy and daddy prayed to God for a baby and God created you and mommy and daddy brought you." I said.

"Brought from like a store?" She asked.

"Yea something like that." I said.

"So mommy and daddy brought me from the store of God?" She asked.

"Yup now go to bed. Goodnight ." I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight auntie Belle and Uncle D." She said. I closed her door and went downstairs with Belle.

I got the blankets as she picked the movie. Once we got settle on the couch the movie started.

"Store of God really?" Belle said.

"Hey that was the only thing I could come up with." I said.

We were in the middle of the movie.

"Stop that Drew." She said since I was kissing her neck.

"Why?" I said.

"You know that Eb, don't want us doing all this especially in the house while the kids are upstairs." She said.

"I don't care the don't need to know what we doing." I said unbuttoning her pajama shirt.

I took off her bra and started sucking her breast. She start moaning quietly. I kept going while playing with her hard right nipple.

"Uncle D?" I heard a voice say.

Belle quickly put on her bra and buttoned up her shirt. I looked to see India stansing there with her teddy bear.

"Yes India?" I said.

"I can't sleep. Can I stay down here with you guys?" She said.

Even thought I wanted to say no. "Yea." Belle said picking her up and bringing her to the couch.

"Can we watch Princess and the frog?" She asked.

"Ok baby girl." Belle said putting in the movie.

Even thought India had just turned 3, she was the biggest cock blocker I ever met. Ever time when Belle and I are this close she always pop up.

Short chapter ? I know there'll be another update this week.