Chapter 23

Wayne's POV

We was finally back in Virginia . Even though I hate waking up for classes everyday it was worth it since I was doing this for my baby and my daughter .

I was sitting here in a café waiting for Sincere since she wanted to talk.

I watch as she walked in. I wasn't gonna lie she was still pretty but what she did was just down right dirty.

"Hey, how are you." She said smiling as she sat down.

"I'm fine . Now can you get to the point of why you called me here?" I said.

"Well um I um." She said until I cut her off.

"Can you stop with the ums and answer the damn question." I said getting angry.

"Jordan's your son." She said quickly.

At this moment I was just confused. I know I dated her when I was 17 but I just understand.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"2." She said.

Ok lemme do my math, I'm 19 now so she got pregnant when I was 17. Then there's a possibility he could be mine.

"Lemme see a picture of him." I said .

She pulled out a picture of a little boy that looked just like me. But I ain't no fool, my cousin Damarion that she was fucking behind my back was like a twin to me. Like when I say he was a twin, I mean people used to think we were brothers even though he a year older than me.

"How you know for sure this is my child?" I asked.

"Cause he has your everything." She said.

"Alright but we having a DNA test." I said while texting on my phone.

"Ok now let's get back us." She said seductively while she told my arm making me look up from my phone.

"Whatchu mean us ?" I asked.

"You know baby, where we left off." She said.

"I got a girlfriend and if I didn't have one I still wouldn't want you." I said.

"That so called thick girl. What can she do for ya?" She said.

"Everything that ya ass can't do." I aid.

"Whatever but just know you need a real woman like me." She said.

"Nah the fuck I don't . I mean a real female is a shawty that's loyal, caring, loving can throw down in the kitchen and a real woman is especially a woman that keeps her legs open for no other nigga be her man. Now call my ass when ya ready for DNA test." I said leaving .

Ebony's POV

I put on my black and white dress on and took out my flexi rods. Since tonight is The grand opening for Wayne's new club he just opened. I walked downstairs and put on my all white red bottoms. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Ava in a strapless white and black peplum dress and white Michael Kors heels with her hair straight .

"Damn them hips and ass. " Ava yelled making me laugh.

"Girl you can't even talk about me I mean look at yours." I said.

"Nah ya shit bigger than mines." She said.

We walked out to her Nissan Altima since we were meeting Wayne and Vince at the club.

*At the Club*

We walked into the club and basically all eyes were on us . We walked to the bar to get drinks. While I was waiting for my drink I noticed some girl that looked like she was a stud eyeing me down like how most of the guys were doing.

"Imma be right back I gotta go to the bathroom." I said .

I walked into the bathroom to check my makeup then that's when the girl that was eyeing me walked.

I could feel her eyes on my ass.

"Can I help you?" I said with a little attitude in my voice.

"Nah ma. I just wanna say ya really bad shawty. Ya single?" She said in a Louisiana accent.

"Nah. I got a man." I said.

"Aw foreal? Ya know call me when ya finna come to the wild side imma show ya a good ass time ma."  She said making me smirk at how she flirting.

I walked out to the VIP section with Ava. I sat on Wayne's lap.

I let out a quiet moan as his fingers were playing down in my clit.

"Stop Wayne wait until we get home." I said in his ear.

He raised a eyebrow at me and smirked. Then Hot nigga came on. Ava and I got up so fast dancing until Don't tell em came on. We danced to a couple of songs until there were gun shots.

I didn't what happened next until I saw blood leaking down from my arm then my eyes slowly closed. All I remember before that happened was Wayne yelling my name.

So I updated again since I don't want y'all to wait long for a another oneWho y'all think shot Ebony? Don't forget to comment and vote.