Chapter 42

Drew, Belle, Briana and Steven on side.

Drew's POV

After a long summer, we're finally back in school sadly but it was now December so we were free for winter break on Friday. The best thing was we are seniors now. I got out of my silver Toyota Camry. I walked into the school then seeing Belle standing there by her locker with Briana and Steven.

I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist. "Hey beautiful." I said. "Hey I see you tryna match with me." She said.

I was wearing a white v neck shirt with khaki joggers and my Oreo Jordan's 6. While she wore a white crop top with khaki joggers and Oreo Jordan's 6.

"What you finna do about it?" I asked.

"Baby boy, don't start nothing you can't finish." She whispered in my ear before kissing me passionately.

"No PDA ." Mr.Holmes said walking past us. Belle pulled away from and rolled her eyes.

"Mr.Holmes Aggy ass always cock blocking. " Steven said.

"You ain't even lying." Briana said.

"I can't stand his old white ass." I said. I'm not tryna be racist but he was the most annoying teacher, he always says no PDA when its Belle and I but if it was any other 2 students, like if Steven and Briana kissed he wouldn't say shit.

The bell ringed. "Alright bae, I see you later." Belle said as I kissed her forehead.

After the long classes, we were finally here for the class before lunch Mr. Holmes class. It was a few minutes until class was over then he passed out our test.

"Here you go, Belle see me after class." He said passing her desk. I turned around to see a perfect 100% on her test. I didn't understand why he had to see her after class.

"Mr.Hayes." he said putting my test faced down on my desk.

"Aye I got a B. What y'all get?" Steven said.

"I got A ." Briana and Belle said.

I turned my paper over to see a D. "I gotta a D." I said.

"How? We spent all night studying together." Belle said.

The bell rang. I decided I was going to ask how I got a D. "Um Mr .Holmes, how did I get a D? I studied for a real long time for this test." I said.

"Well obviously you didn't study that much." He said. As much as I wanted to beat the shit of him, I kept my anger in and left the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

"You talk to him?"Steven said.

" Yea he said I obviously didn't study enough." I said.

"Better hope coach don't find out." He said as Briana sat down.

"Y'all seen Belle?" She asked. "Nah I thought she was with you. I gotta go get my phone from Mr.Holmes class." I said. I walked to my locker to get my Nike sweatshirt. Then went into the room to see Belle on the floor crying with her shirt ripped in half. While Mr.Holmes looking at her with lust.

I grabbed my phone off the desk. I noticed that he hasn't notice I was in there, so I took a couple pictures and a video walked out the room to go get Principal James. After convincing to come with me, he finally came we walked in to see the same scene I saw before.

"Drew!" Belle screamed as more tears came down her face. Mr.Holmes turned and looked at me and Principal James.

"Holmes! What the hell is this?.!" Mr. James yelled.

"Um sir, I was grading work then Ms.Miller walked in and started touching me in my manhood." Mr.Holmes said.

"That's not what I heard in the video Mr.Hayes showed me. Does 'Take those pants off before I rip them like I did to the shirt.' Ring a bell?" Mr. James said referring to the video I showed him.

"I'm truly sorry Mr.Hayes and Ms. Miller. I'll contact your guardians to tell them you were let home early." Mr.James said.

Before we walked out I put my sweatshirt on Belle and we walked out to my car.

Ebony's POV

"Baby, Autumn doesn't get home from school til 5 and India's at my parents place. We got enough alone time to ya know." Wayne sad touching my thigh and kissing my neck. We weren't able to have some alone time due to our schedules.

Just as soon as he was about take off my my shirr and bra. Drew and Belle walked in the living room.

"What y'all doing home so early?" Wayne said .

Drew explained to us the long story about their teacher trying to rape Belle. Wayne and I were really angry, but since Lynda, Frank and Mina are in Texas for a while, we decided that Belle would be staying with us while . Thank God tomorrow is Friday, so they were off for winter break.

Hey y'all, I wanted to do another update since my winter break starts today. Don't forget to vote and comment.