Chapter 15

Y'all seen the Hip Hop Award last night? Shit was popping but anyways I decided to do another update.

Ebony's POV

These days I feel like I'm being followed. I told Vince and Wayne about it but they said I was probably high even through I don't do that shit. Wayne wasn't home yet so I decided to make dinner for Drew, Autty and I .

"Do you guys want take out or homemade?" I asked them.

"Takeout!" They yelled.

"Chinese?" I said. They nodded their heads.

After we ate our food I gave Autty a shower and put her to bed. It was 11:56 pm. His food was getting cold so I put it in the microwave and wrote a little note:

Bae, if your hungry I ordered your favorite it's in the microwave. I love you.

I went and took a nice shower and went to sleep.

Wayne's POV

MyQueen : Where are you?

MyQueen : Bae I'm going to bed there's food in the microwave for you.

MyQueen :Goodnight love you baby.

"You ready son?" My dad asked.

"Yea." I said putting my phone away.

Right now we was bout to kill this nigga Lamar. We found out he was stealing some of our shit and Ebony told me, she had a dream and Elizabeth told her about Lamar.

Lamar was some nigga that wanted Elizabeth but she always rejected his ass and he paid some nigga to rape her in an alley but luckily my ass made it there in time and killed him. I also found out Lamar was the one in the truck that hit me and Elizabeth.

We busted in the trap house seeing some females naked and shit. To be honest it was turning a nigga on but I had a special one at home.

Some of the other guys that work fro my dad started shooting then all the females got scared .

One female caught my eye especially, she was light skin with nice body but she looked familiar.

"Shawty what's yo name?" I asked.

"Fiona." She said licking her lips.

Right when I heard her name I instantly knew where I seen her before. She was the one that almost jumped Ava and Elizabeth with her little squad .

I grabbed her hair so hard she started crying. "Some me where Lamar at!" I said.

She kept crying as I gripped her hair harder until she took us to his office.

"Well look who we got here. Big man himself and his bitch nigga son. How's ya wifey doing?" Lamar said.

"Cut the shit nigga ." my dad said.

"Ayo Bruh look." Vince whispered pointing at pictures of Ava, Ebony and Elizabeth on the wall.

"Why you got my girl on ya wall?!" Vince shouted.

"Oh her .She real cute ya know maybe after your gone I can go get a taste of that sweet pussy of hers. Maybe I could try ya Lil thickums too Wayne." He said laughing until I slapped him hard making his mouth bloody.

Ebony's POV

It was 2 am and I still couldn't sleep and Wayne wasn't home. I have a feeling in my heart something bad just happened. My phone started ringing. I picked up and it was Mama Avery crying.

"Ebony they s-shot him."she said.

"Shot who? Mama who they shot?" I asked scared .

"My baby! They shot W-Wayne!" She said as her crying got more louder.

My heart sunk. I knew something wrong happened .

I got up and put on a sweatshirt with a hoodie since it was raining . I got my keys and that's when I remembered Drew and Autumn were upstairs.

I called Aunt Mila so she could watch them while I'm gone.

I waited for a while and heard a knock and it was Mila.

"Aunt Mila thank you so much I really owe you." I said.

"Its all good baby girl. Now go see if ya man Ok." She said giving me a soft smile .

*At the hospital*

I walked in and went straight to the first nurse I saw. She was had beautiful dark skin and pretty long jet black hair and she had the cutest little baby bump.

"Um excuse me do you know where Wayne Neverson is?" I asked.

"Oh right now he's in surgery. Are you Ebony?" She said. I nodded my head and said why she asked that.

"Well when they were bringing him in he kept saying your name and that he loves you." She said.

"Really?" I said. At this moment I felt glad he actually said that but I was still scared about him in the hospital .

"Mhm ." she said walking off .

I walked into the waiting room to see Ava, Mama Avery, Mama Valerie, Vince with his arm wrapped up, and Aunt Lucy.

As soon I got there tears started coming down my face and Mama Avery came and hugged me for a while.

"Pray Ebony just pray that he'll be alright." She said. I nodded my head.

*1 hour later*

"I swear to God, William Neverson if my son don't survive this surgery I swear Imma divorce and murder ya ass myself!" She yelled at big man.

He looked at her for a while and looked away .

"Family of Wayne Neverson." The doctor called. We all stood up.

"Wayne lost a lot of blood but we were able to get all the bullets out but he fell into coma but hopefully he'll wake up soon. Is there an Ebony here?" He said.

"I'm Ebony." I said.

"Well before we put some sleeping gas on Wayne, he wanted me to tell he loves you and he's sorry." He said.

I stood there confused. What did he mean by he's sorry.

"Can we see him?" Mama Avery said. The doctor nodded his head and showed us to his room.

Then there was Wayne looking lifeless and all these machines hooked up to him.

I went to the bed and looked at him. "Baby I love you and please wake up for me." I whispered in his ear.

While we were with Wayne then Victoria and her mom came in. I was surprised to see Victoria with a little baby bump.

"Oh my gosh! Avery is he Ok?" Victoria's mom Sherry asked.

Before Mama Avery could answer. "Nah bitch obviously his ass is in coma ." Mama Valerie said.

"I wasn't talking to ya lonely ass." Sherry said .

"Lonely? Girl fuck that I rather be lonely than suck dick for a living." Mama Valerie said. Sherry ignored her comment.

"Why y'all even here?" Ava asked.

"Cause I'm here to see my baby daddy." Victoria said.

"The fuck you talking about?" I asked.

" Yup that's right that night when you and him had that fight about Elizabeth. He came over and I gave him what he wanted." She said . I looked at her for a while and slapped the shit out of her and walked out the hospital even though people was calling my name but I ignored them.

Don't forget to vote and comment ✌.