The Life; 1

This story will go as slow and as painful as (Y/n) attempt to free himself from life.  😀

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

That above is what you will wear, the wine nagagi and light grey haori which later you will use above the demon slayer's uniform.

As for the Dazai trademark bandages, would you like it to be with you too or not?

------>>>

A month or so have pass (Y/n) is back kicking and searching a way to commit a clean suicide in the neighbourhood. The owner of dashing (E/c) orbs saunters his way near the river in the village.

"What a nice river~" The lanky male which still have bandage from his injury before smile charmingly as he glances lovingly in the deep river.

"Time to die!" (Y/n) jumps and flung himself to the river

"Not so fast you ungrateful brat."

"ACK-!!!"

Horikawa throws a looped obi around (Y/n)'s neck, yanking him backwards in order for the teen to not land in the water. Wheezing loudly, (Y/n) likely bust a rib by how loud he wheezes. Not to mention by the rash pull from Horikawa, he might of gain a bruise on his neck.

"Horika- " violently coughing (Y/n) sits up to ease his lungs and the burn in his neck. "Horikawa-jii-chan, can't you like let me, free dive?"

A click of disapproval could be heard, Horikawa shakes his head and hits (Y/n)'s forehead. "If you really wanted to die. At least, die an honourable death, this punk!" The older man continues to hit (Y/n)'s head non-stop.

"Ack- Jii-chan, that hurts shap, stop, I mean it! It hurst" Due to pain and constant hitting (Y/n)'s pronunciation are all mess. "By all means, does it looks like I am a person that lives and dies by honour? Jii-chan get you eyes chec- AHHHH!"

Horikawa kicked (Y/n)'s back, thankfully there no cracking sound from the poor bones. "I do think you would suit an honourable life and death. Don't sell your pitiful life short, its still a life, Kirara."

The said man only pursed his lower lips and rubbing his back, the abuses he goes through. Sighing, (Y/n) drop his shoulder and went slack on the dirt.

"Then what should I do, Horikawa-jii-chan? I am not even a good man, nor do I know how to live a life." Horikawa said nothing but drag the wine nagagi owner, by the obi that's still attached to his neck.

(Y/n) went silent as he tries his best to breathe and overcome the abuse, the abuse of love. Sure if he just went along he can die, but it's not a suicide and not to mention this hurt like fuck. (Y/n) have been exposed to the villager nearly a week now, they are all trying to customize themselves with the new resident.

Still, it will be a monkey show when you see a person dragging others by an obi that's wrapped around the neck on the ground, almost look like the older man is walking his lazy cat. Some of the young gossiper bunch themselves and started to whisper among each other, not a whisper if (Y/n) can hear it but you know what? He has long learned not to hear it, the painful, painful whisper of shame. His whole life is a monstrosity already.

The villager already give him nicknames 'Jisatsu Maniac' Suicidal Maniac, that's basically his nicknames everywhere what's new, huh?

"Huh? Training ground? Jii-chan you gonna pummel me down here?" (Y/n) sat up and slowly untangle his neck from the navy obi, he didn't mind the dirt on his hair, his face and his haori.

"You said you are a no-good man right? And you don't lead your life, therefore I will shove you to reign it. One thing one you might say you are a no-good man, rest assured there will be people who will beat your head and change the way that rotten mind of yours works."

Horikawa threw him a Bokken, the brown wood sword just settle plainly in front of the teen. The older man comes back with his own Bokken, raised on the front, an offensive position.

"Come child. I find value in your pitiful life. Let me train you so you can proudly be send to your desire."

Sighing while smiling, (Y/n) raise himself, steadying himself as he knows he has no chance to attack first he draws his Bokken diagonally sustaining a defensive position.

Splendidly, a well-known world assassin is on his way to becoming a well-known samurai, hopefully soon.

----------___

Bokken or generally called in japan as Bokutou, stated as a trainning sword made out of woods. Most of them are the size of Katana, sometimes the Bokken will shape like Wakizashi and tantou.

Standard Bokken was normally used in Kendo, Iaido, Aikido.

This type of non-lethal swords can become very dangerous under the hands of expert. It is proven by Miyamoto Musashi, he fight full armed foes with a Bokutou.

°•°

Demon Slayer belongs to Gotouge Koyoharu
Katekyou Hitman Reborn belong to Amano Akira
Bungou Stray dogs belong to Kafka Asagiri and design by Harukawa-sensei