Her bitter full story:as explained by her

One bitter truth is better than thousands lies.

Stand with truth even if you are alone.

Please vote and Drop lots of comments.😍
Thank you for reading. Avoid errors.
Please read my other book different hearts from good novel  and enjoy reading .Thank you

Mrs Ahlam
"Should I tell him?" I thought and gave in, he already knew half of my truth so why not share my bitter full story.
No one is saint whether they point fingers at others or not everyone has done mistakes, some have forgiven each other while some have hold grudges.

"I haven't lied to you or hidden anything I told you half of my truth now this will be my full truth, apart from my family only you will know about it, please don't break my trust," I told him since ei wanted him to know everything about me and he nodded this means I had also forgiven him fully, we will both start afresh InshaAllah.

"We weren't so well off, my dad and mom both struggled so much just like any other family out there  to make a better life for me and my brother, we were happy with little we had but the town we lived and the area wasn't so safe, most of times there were so many cases .We couldn't shift because we didn't have enough money."

"Go on am listening you are strong," he moved closer and gave me comfort, he made me sit on his lap I felt shy so I looked down and continued.

"I did so many mistakes I feel ashamed if you still remember I told you yeah that I went behind my brothers back during college since I had fallen in love, I broke rules which my parents taught me, the guy just took advantage of me, since I was so much into their group of friends, at college my brother knew I had right group but I used to lie and meet my other friends behind their backs, went clubbing, then he urged me to do modelling since I was so much into it," a sob escaped and I just couldn't control myself and weeped in front of him.

"It pains but I want you to know real me, everything about me, about my past and I don't wish to hide anything from you, " I explained in a cracked voice as I wiped my tears.

"We made agreement as I thought my parents were very strict and wouldn't allow me, and we made agreement that my pictures of modeling wouldn't go anywhere,I was so obsessed after this career that I slowly got carried away. After some days, one morning when I went college everyone glanced my way with disgust and whispers, I w9ndered what happened?even if they knew about my modelling but my pictures were decent and not such that people would look at me this way.

I felt something was off, I had doubt what it was but I still had to confirm when I glanced in front, my brother stood there glaring at me with anger radiating from his face, there were so many questions in his eyes until I couldn't look anymore directly on his face, his looks at that time could make anyone cowar away, with trembling hands and fear I moved closer to him, I knew he would support me anytime of the day, he would protect me anytime even when I was in trouble,  there was no sign of guy I loved with all my heart, the guy for whom I did everything, Aiman. The guy for whom I hid from my parents and brothers, The guy for whom I did photoshoot also, love makes people do crazy things. Was I that blind in love?"I asked him?"

Whatever restrictions your parents have put upon you are for your own good, never hurt them for someone else. Time will come and you will realize why they said no to some of your requests and you will regret if ou went against them.

"Tears streamed down my face that day and I lost the relationship I had with my brother, That strong bond I has was no longer the same, there was certain kind of distance between us, the silence and only short answers.

I dropped from college on m town will, the guys used to harass our family because of me, my parents were shattered when they knew of my doings they just broke down, they thought they raised someone better but I was just shame to them"
"Aahil please tell me, tell me how can I go back and repent, it pains so much, it hurts," I cried as I clutched his shirt tightly while he hugged me in a calm silence.

"Modeling? I even did that, I don't know what was wrong with me damn it,
" I yelled in frustration as I told him and he just hugged me again, he wiped my tears and shook his head, and whispered some soothing words.

"It's true we have to choose our friends wisely those who guide us and remind us of our religion," I heard him say and I nodded in agreement. He also made mistakes wihhis friends so must have learnt from there.

"Everyone makes mistakes Ahlam, please don't continue if it hurts you, that was passed," He said in a low voice

"Must have been hard on your parents as you were only a girl?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Dad hardly went to the office as news were everywhere, we were loosing everything."

"Mom had to hear the taunts from ladies and she just kept quiet after scolding me for some days, she just said what has been done has been done." That's all I heard from her, she always sensed something was off but never questioned me, they always looked after my happiness.

After I apologised and tried rectifying my mistakes, never went with those friends again, Everything was turning back to normal my brother joined the business and they hit successfully in the business area, I apologised to them and was trying to earn my forgiveness. Every single day I would pray to Almighty and ask forgiveness from HIM and from my parents.

One day, I left my parents and brother at home as my cousin came to pick me, we studied at her house Islamic classes daily after I realized my mistakes, I was trying to become a better person, my parents informed me to join, I studied with other girls, I agreed to whatever they told me and now I know it was for my own betterment I got family like yours.

She used to pick me and drop me but that day I felt like walking as it wasn't very far and I was fully covered.

I was coming back home and once I entered our gate a scream escaped my mouth and tears flew down my eyes witnessing the scene in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes and I fell on the floor screaming, shouting for help.

"Our house was burnt and no one was seen, I was sure they were inside they hardly went out in the evening people outside were screaming but no one dared to enter I tried but people stopped me, I was trying my best to change but little did I know everything would be snatched from me, there was no evidence I don't know what happened to me, later on, I found myself in your house."

"Stop crying please that's enough, Allah had planned everything," he said and I nodded he checked my left arm. You have me, you have my family, your family is in a better place, Allah knew why he took them, please please they couldn't wish to see you like this, in pain, so weak, you are my strong girl, my strong wife."

"After everything was over, gossips, taunts, I used to secretly cut my wrists which had done so many sins, like why did happiness come and go so soon?we ere trying to be happy family again, I was trying to amend my mistakes and everything was snatched from me.

I remember now I stood near one of the doors to enter but as the fire was too much the door collapsed on my side and someone tried to drag me but it was too late and darkness consumed m," I explained to him and he turned me to look at him.

"Calm down relax and am sorry for reminding you all that," he soothed me with his calm words.

I just snuggled closer into him and we stayed like this in silence. I cried and crowd until tears dried up and I felt numb but at ease knowing he knew my truth but what would he decide?would he leave me?

"Thank you for trusting me, our bond starts with trust, you knew about me and I know about you and just like that if a problem arises we can help each other," he said and I agreed.

"Someone has become wiser in maintaining relationships," I teased him while staring at him.

"I hope you will not leave me," I said in low pained voice .
***
Hope the story is flowing in the right way.

How was it?