Heart touching conversations

Every moment should start and end with you.

Appreciate your loved ones, never apologise for who you are, let everyday be yours.

Thank you everyone who voted for me , please rate, and vote  and leave some comments, this will help me for in dreame contest 2021.

Mrs Ahlam.
A yawn escaped my mouth, I slowly opened my eyes and closed immediately,  I steadily opened my eyes again  and scanned around the room, everything screamed expensive but also here there was a certain type of calmness and I felt relaxed.

I scanned the spot next to me and frowned when I found it empty.

"Where are we?" I thought just as I was about to stand up but my eyes landed on a tall figure of my husband, a huge smile plastered on his face, eyes shone with so many emotions and love?

"Brush that thought away, it's too early for love for both of you," I wondered and just removed the thought from my mind he still stood there and raised a brow. Now what?Is there time for love?it just happens ?this is so confusing.

"Good morning and assalamualeikum sleepyhead," he greeted and a smile formed on my face I tied my hair in a ponytail and replied to him "waleikumsalam," and was about to take my hijab but he immediately grabbed my hand to stop me and my eyes widened, how did he reach here so quickly?

"It's just me and you and no one else so please for me just this one time don't cover your hair already for me," he said and I wondered what to do but it's said you have to listen to your husband here he wasn't asking me to do anything wrong or forcing he was just requesting, don't worry no one will enter our room," he informed me and I nodded in agreement.

"I never knew you would ask to spend time with me all alone that just made my day yesterday," he said while ruling my face and tears streamed down, how did I  become so lucky to have a life partner like him?"

"Yesterday you were talking about someone you landed eyes and then I felt so sleepy am sorry," I apologised and he put his finger on my lips shutting me off but he didn't know when he touched me it made me go to another land but I controlled.

"Never ever apologise for such silly matters I am not someone stranger I am your other half, your husband, you stand right next to me not below me, whatever is mine, is yours, whoever hurts you will definitely face consequences.
I knew you were exhausted furthermore I was glad when I noticed you slept, I borough you to our cottage, carried you without your tantrums since you were asleep and admired you till I fell asleep," he said with a mischievous smirk and my eyes widened.

Who was this man?was this man mine or was this all a dream which would be attached to me then snatched away from me with a blink of an eye.

"Stop your negative thoughts I want a smile not frowns and how's your arm? he asked and examined carefully without putting much effort.

" It's not aching so much better than yesterday, "I informed him and he smiled entwined our fingers and dragged me towards the balcony and my eyes widened when I was the beach?did he really bring me to the beach?my favourite spot of relaxing and calming while staring at waves as water splashed on my feet.

"Private beach but I know you will be uncomfortable so you can we're hijab since there are some cottages at a bit distant," he said carefully every word, just for my happiness, just to see my smile and I rested my forehead on his chest as she enjoyed the cool breeze and stared at the beach.

"I know you miss your parents but my dear wife my parents are yours now and my sister is yours she always supports you instead of me that silly girl and I know you two have bonded well which makes me happiest am luckiest to have you," he cupped my cheeks moved my chin upwards and I felt heat creeping on the face I looked away shyly.

A knock startled us from our thoughts and I moved away when I heard a voice informing us of room service since I didn't have a hijab on my head he decides to open the door and my eyes widened in surprise when I was so much breakfast I was never foody.

"Let's have breakfast, you have to eat well," he said and fed me while he gestured for me to do the same.

"Someone is being extremely romantic today," I teased and he smiled.

"What can I say? I have a loving, innocent, caring, kind life partner next to me," he complimented me.

"I have most amazing and every girl's dream husband,  handsome, hot, loving, amazing personality, " complimented and moved closer once we were done with breakfast.

"First time my wife has complimented me," he whispered with so much emotion.

" I never thought I would get someone like you, my parents always taught me to stay away from the forbidden relationship, to wait for that special someone who will enter your life and make you most special woman, but then they were snatched away from me, those men hurt me later on after my parents passed and brother passed away because I witnessed everything every illegal thing they did, they kidnapped me because I was alone in the house, they told me to be silent for the rest of my life they left me unconscious outside our house in the middle of the night as far as remember.

I did so many sins without my parents knowing and my brother, I lied in front of them I avoided guys but there was someone who showed interest and I fell for him, I fell for the wrong guy, I escaped from my brother during college hours lying to him I was with my best friend but sometimes I sneakingly met someone I also broke rules of my parents maybe that's why those men tortured me they..., "I couldn't continue as  I felt like sharing with him I trusted him I waited for him to say something, I couldn't control the sobs the fears, tears flew forrrom my eyes, my heart ached.He sent those guys as he didn't come up at the venue we had decided.

I couldn't concentrate I just wanted him to listen more and support me but will he support me even after hearing dark truth?
Will he leave me?Will he think I have been faking it?like he might change his mind about me, there are so many girls who are worth his standard.

" Why am I always thinking so much negative stuffs while I know Almighty has created each and everyone beautifully?"we all have our unique characters, we all have to appreciate beauty made by Allmighty.

"Please Ahlam, if you don't feel like continuing then just stop, it aches my heart to see you crying like this while I can't do anything, it pains a lot when I see you in pain," I know we all have past, we all were young once and listened to our hearts and made hast decisions, so just please calm down," he explained to me calmly and I just lictef my head upwards and startd at this husband of mine, who was starting at me with softened face, concerned eyes and so much love in his eyes until I couldn't bear to see it, I looked down but he lifted my gaze.

"I know what you are thinking," he commented with a raised brow and I looked at him with confused face.

***
Please if you love this story
All you have to do is go to dreame from Google or any browser, type my name and book name, all chapters are available for free with daily updates. Enjoy reading and Thank you