I Can't

Enjoy reading, Please vote and comment if you love this story so far.

Mrs Ahlam.
I thought a lot about this offer and this was a good opportunity but before I could inform him I declined the thought, his mood will be ruined and our night would be spoilt I was still playing this game because he came late and caught me off-guard.

"Stay away," I warned him while I tried to run away from the side but he blocked the way. I think I played with fire and this will back fire me.

"So your husband? huh?am glad to see this confident, possessive side of yours," he said with a smirk and evil smile playing on his face and I turned away to continue heating food while he just pulled me back towards him, what was running in that head of his?that too in the kitchen? who does romance in the kitchen?what if his parents walk in anytime for water or his sister that one wouldn't leave me until she made me tomato face. As if he cares when he's with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a low voice and looked away shyly. He will make me embarrassed. He can do whatever he wants but Ya Allah not here.

"You know it's risky and am cooking we are in the kitchen and gas is on please Aahil," I tried to tell him innocently and he backed away finally he listened but my eyes widened when he just switched off-gas. I have to cook not romance now but who will put some sense into my husband's brain?

"Someone was so much claiming of her husband with bravery and now when he is in front of her she's being nervous, am I making you nervous?" He asked as he took my right hand and placed a kiss I just felt butterflies in my stomach, I was just too surprised by this side of him, just a few days ago he was so mad at me and now? I like this side of him not the other one where we can't even stand each other due to certain arguments and because of silly people.

"Ahlam please never starve yourself because of me," he informed me as he placed the plates and helped me serving. He always helped me and it felt good for a busy man like him to take out time for me and help with the household chore.

Why was he saying that? was it because of my hand?

"I like waiting for you," I said without meeting his gaze. I liked doing things for him, I like doing some small things which I can manage just the way he does so much for me and yet I can't even meet his expectations.

"Then you can even call me by my name?" Not that topic again. What has he done to my moody husband?

"Please don't make me, I just can't because that's how I have been raised, " I told him and he just shook his head. I know we should listen to our husbands but my heart also doesn't agree to this and yet he's so stubborn but at the same time so much more.

"I told you I am different and you will get bored of me," I said in a sad tone while playing with my food I just lost appetite. I can't even be what he wants, I can't even hold with my two hands, what has he gotten himself into?What was he thinking when he saw me?

"Stop judging yourself and stop judging my wife," he said firmly. He literally glared at me with so much fore and love in him that a tear slipped from my eyes, how did I become so blessed and lucky despite my mistake and his mistake?

"I noticed your different and that caught my eyes, your pretty face, the way you avoided guys, the way you interacted with my parents the way tou avoided me like plague, being in the same house now don't ever hurt yourself and that moment I decided I wanted that girl that only her who would be my wife in that whole room my eyes searched for that one person you," he said words which just melted my here more and I fell for him more, was it too soon?

"I want to discuss with you something," he said his playful mood vanished he was all serious while he fed me.

"What have you decided on working with me, as my wife on the same floor? he asked and waited curiously for my response.

" Aahil please don't take it in a negative way but I thought a lot and a lot over this matter, but please I can't accept this position without sending cv without any experience since you know we have everything Alhamdulillah but there are some girls who are struggling, who are in need of jobs, I don't want to take advantage of being your wife and take that post from someone who deserves better it's not that am not thankful I am very thankful but please give this post to the one who will apply and in need and who are qualified, people are now suffering, many are stranded because of the current situation isn't good, and other different reasons, so many need help, so just help them out even if not giving post at least let's open up a program whereby we can send some foodstuff and money to assist needy ones "I explained to him and he nodded he kissed my forehead.

Did I do the right thing? I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.

"I can always help you from home," I said and his face brightened.

"That's like my wife how did I become so lucky to have you we will surely start the program and send as much as we can " He said and I scooted closer to him am glad he wasn't mad or asked questions.

"There's a surprise for you but for that, you will have to wait till tomorrow," he checked my left ha and I let him we were being so freely and comfortable with each other Alhamdulillah.

A ringing snapped us from our thoughts and Aahil just stared at the caller ID and I stared at him curiously.

Why wasn't he picking up and staring at it with so many thoughts?

"Yeah just what did you find out?" He asked without any greeting now where was the romantic guy, talk of mood swings.

"That's not possible," he yelled and closed his eyes, I touched his shoulders, he tensed them relaxed finally.

I don't think she knows, "I heard him say in low voice but I heard and I was curious. What were they talking about?

"What's wrong?" I asked him but he just stood silently and disconnected the call. I will find out I can't let it go without solving the issue. This will create misunderstandings which I don't want.

****
Avoid assumptions for they lead to misunderstandings.
Try to talk it out and solve the matter before it's too late.

Your comments just make my day😍😍

All of you were right it was her husband, so what's happening? what did he find out that shocked him?

***
Wanna read more? all you can do is enjoy reading, with daily chapters available.