Mystic Mayhem Part 1

A slim girl with tan skin is being chased down by two thugs as she runs down a sidewalk. She has long dark brown hair that travels all the way down her back, which is really curly. Her outfit was this:

A mutant dog thingy was running beside her which has orange fur, teal covering part of its ears and tail

A mutant dog thingy was running beside her which has orange fur, teal covering part of its ears and tail. There's also some red on its fur in various places. The little mutant has a green vial around his neck.

"Hey!" A man exclaims as she speeds past them.

"What the-"

She maneuvers around them, waving a hand. "Sorry about that!"

The dog thingy knocked down some miniature flags to try and slow them down, unfortunately it didn't. The jogger men tip toed over them.

A dark skinned man and white man are wearing a blue and red track suit respectively. They both have dogs in their harnesses. The girl jumps over an awning, knocking some flags onto the ground. When the thugs reach them, they move carefully as possible so they won't step on them. They continue chasing after the two. The girl looks behind her before she bumps past a delivery man and his customer.

"Whoa!"

"Ah!"

"Not cool, dudette!" The delivery man calls after her.

"I'll come back and pay for it!" The girl shouts back, the thugs crashing through them and the stand.

"Better watch where you're going, man!" The delivery man yells at them.

The girl girl and the dog thingy runs to the left before coming to a dead end.

"This way." She said, glancing at the only way out.

The mutant dog whimpers before he curls up into a ball and teleports to where the entrance is along with the girl! The female looks down at him in shock.

"Oh, you're not so useless after all, are you?" She asks, placing a hand on her hip. The mutant dog chitters at her angrily and she holds up her hands in defense, closing her eyes.

"Fine, fine. I know we got off on the wrong start, but you're alright," she admits before she runs off, with the two chasers looking pretty determined to stop them.

On a building rooftop right next to a rooftop pool later that night, a business man is having a gathering. He looks very dangerous and wealthy. Several guards surround him before someone opens up the briefcase, revealing some high-end stuff as it shines brightly in a gold color. The man laughs to himself, four shadows watching him in the moonlight. All that can be seen are bandanas in red, purple, blue, and orange. They jump off the rooftop, flying down right in front of a billboard. The purple one spins his high-tech bo staff, the end of it turning into a claw. He fires it at the building right across from them, the wire looming over where the festivities are.