"Oh." Niall didn't want to admit it, but he was waiting to see Mr. Styles again. He had this desire to be near him. And now he was his.That just made him want to see the older man even more. "I hope that it's nothing serious and master will soon be on his feet."

"He probably caught a cold." Alexander laughed as he walked away from Niall, before turning around one last time. "He shouldn't ride around with his chest so exposed."

Alexander's words brought back a memory that Niall tried to hide from his brain. He tried to forget how Mr. Styles made him feel. What he made him do when he was alone in his chambers. He needed to touch himself, because it was too much. It hurt him. And a thought of Mr. Styles naked torso again ignited the flame in Niall's lower abdomen.

Niall bid Alexander goodbye and quickly led the prized stallion into stable. He quickly made sure that the horse is in his separate room and closed the gates. Niall felt the burning sensation in his lover abdomen increase and his whole body started to burn. He quickly looked at ladder that lead to the top floor of stable. He ran up them to found a room full of hay.

"Let the lord have mercy over my dirty soul, but I can't hold it anymore." Niall whispered beneath his nose as he ran behind one of the haystacks. He lay'd down and quickly untied the delicate ropes that held his pants in place. He slid them down his naked body together with the soft linen underpants. He shivered when the cold breeze hit his erected member.

With shaky hands he grabbed his manhood and closed his eyes. He knew that what he was doing is sinful and wrong. He shouldn't touch himself like this. Especially while thinking about his way older masters naked body against his. Niall let out a quite moan as he pumped his cock up and down. Soon he was a panting mess. His eyes were closed and all that he could see was green. He dreamed of those green eyes looking at him while Mr. Styles would be the one to touch him like that.

Soon Niall let out a muffled scream as he had clasped his tiny palm over his mouth. He finished all over his lover stomach. He felt his body burn and all the hay stick to it. He was sweaty and dirty. He was so dirty. He felt like he was acting against everything that his mum had thought him. But, frankly, he started to not care about it anymore. He wanted Mr. Styles to touch him and he would show it to him.

~

Harry went over to his bedroom window, because he found it completely atrocious to spend a day in bed when he could do work around the house or his horses. He sat down on windowsill with his big windows wide open.

He looked over his estates and smiled to himself. He was really happy that he had chosen to move from Doncaster. This manor made him feel good. He eyed the rose garden. It really was a work of art. Even by looking at it from above, Harry found it hard to find the exit from the maze.

His eyes caught his wife Amelia riding on Genevieve. She was ridding next to Alexander. He had taken Jarvis out for a ride. They were laughing and Amelias hand extended to grip Alexander's shoulder. It felt very intimate to Harry, but he really didn't mind. She could do what ever she wanted.

Then his eyes darted to the river behind the maze. He saw the body of his little one. He liked to call him his, even if it could only be done in private. It only made it more exciting. He felt his body heat up as he watched Niall undress and jump into the river. It was just like his dream. Harry yearned to run there and hold the delicate boy. But he couldn't do that.

So he returned to his bed and opened the book that he was reading. The story was starting to reveal more and more. The mystery man was meeting up with his subordinate even on the premises of the mansion. There were secret chambers where they would engulf into sexual pleasures and it made Harry's breath hitch. He, himself, found a deep desire within himself to find rooms like that and do things that he can't do during the light hours of the day.

He continued to read until he found something interesting. There was a list of names that this subordinate/lover of this man used to address him like. It made Harry blush as he thought about his own subordinate.

He battered his eyelashes at me and called me - Master.
His arms clasped my biceps as he looked at me and called me - my sir.
The way his legs wrapped around my torso and his lips slid over the sensitive skin on my neck, he called me - my highness.
But the best feeling was when he would look at me through his tick lashes and call me - Mr. Tomlinson.

In that moment, Harry had an epiphany. This wasn't a book, this was Louis Great Great grandfathers journal. His affair was real. And everything that he wrote about the mansion must be real. There are secret chambers where he did his sexual innuendos.

You must contain yourself, Harold. There is no righteous thoughts in your head right now. You must stop this at once. If there are any secret chambers then they are not meant for you to find. Nevertheless use them in your sick fantasies.