The dance of assassins

The next few days were chaotic. You never returned to work, fearing that you might get the people around you hurt. Bucky didn't let you out of his sight. Being around Steve helped him immensely. He was happier though he still had his moments. He kept apologizing about your dog though you kept telling him it wasn't his fault. Against their wishes you stayed in your apartment. "I'm not running from them. If you want to leave be my guest" you told Bucky and Steve when they said it wasn't safe.
"What if they come back here and you're alone" asked Steve. You rolled your eyes and ignored him. "I'm not going to leave her alone" said Bucky.

Steve gets a text and says he has a mission and has to go.
"Bucky, if anything happens you know how to contact me right?" Say Steve. "Yeah I taught him how to use a smart phone." You said annoyed.
"OK if anything happens, call me" say Steve as he walks out of the door.
"You guys have been treating me like a child for weeks" you say as you sit on the couch.
"I just want to keep you safe, all of this is my fault" said Bucky.
"If you taught me how to fight like you, you wouldn't have to worry. You kick the crap out of three guys and a girl" you say getting up from the counch, with your hand on your hip.
"That's not a bad idea" he say as he effortlessly moves the couch and coffee table.
You stand in the middle of the room ready for instructions.

"Throw a punch, I just want to check your form" he says as he stands in observation. You throw a punch. He says "no no no, that's all wrong" as he says as he comes behind you and fixes your stance. "See, like this", he says as he corrects your footing and hand positioning.
"OK" you said attentively.
"Now, throw a punch" he says stepping back, to see what you could do. You swing and he smiles. "Thats better, If you stand like that, you'll throw a harder punch because you'll lean into the punch" he says.
"Oh, ok so now what?"you say. "Practice." He replys.

The next few weeks he spent training you. It was tough. He was a strict teacher. He would get frustrated when you tried to joke around. He'd yell at you and tell you to take your training serious. "But I feel like I know all that I need to know to kick some ass" you said as you punch at the air showing off the moves he'd taught you.
"Yeah you can fight now, but what happens if they pull out a gun" he says as he pulls out a loaded 45. and pointed it at you. "Can you disarm me" he says pointing it right at your face. "This gun is loaded, if you make a mistake, you could hurt me or worse, hurt yourself" he said. He face was dead serious.
Your pride won't let you back down.
"I could do it" you says proudly.
"Then do it." He replys.
You stand there hesitant.
"What are you waiting for?" He says impatiently.
"I'm just trying to remember how those tough guys in the action movies do it" you say pondering. "What?" He says, confused. "Action movies, there's always a tough guy disarming people and kicking the crap out of them" you reply.
"Well, this isn't a movie and nobody is gonna sit there and let you think about disarming them" he says in an aggravated tone. "Well, I know but you're not gonna shot me, right?" You say jokingly with your eyebrow raised.
"You can't take anything serious can you?" he say as he lowers the gun, shaking his head....
End of part 6
Sorry it took so long to post. Hope you enjoyed the read.