When it rains, it pours

"Bucky?!" Steve said, taken aback. He bolts out of your apartment. You and the dog are left in the apartment, confused. About an Hour later, Steve returns.
"Am I missing something here Steve, wasn't he killed years ago" you say as he walks into your apartment. He ignores your question and starts questioning you.
"What was he doing in your apartment? Did he say anything?" You could see it in his eyes that he was desperate to find out anything about his friend. You told him to sit down and told him everything. Every little detail and you made sure to tell him that he didn't hurt you; he just scared the crap out of you.
"What happened to him?" You ask. Steve wipes his brow and says nothing.
"You know you can trust me. You know I would never tell a soul" you say putting your hand on his shoulder.
Steve tells you everything, about their friendship, the day Bucky died and seeing him again for the first time; everything. You were stunned. "We have to find him, he must of came here because he wanted to see you. He just probably felt too ashamed of the mistakes hes made to face you" you say reassuring him. "To think, Sam and I've been searching for him and Buckys was right next door for probably the whole three weeks you were gone." He laughs. "Thats just like him to hide right under my nose" he chuckles shaking his head...

Weeks pass and still no Bucky. You've been helping Steve with the search after work everyday for weeks.
On this rainy day, on your way home from work you decided to stop and pick up some tacos. You enter the restaurant and pull out your phone and dial before ordering. "Dude, you wants some tacos I'm at la pasadita, they have the best tacos, you have to try them," you say to Steve over the phone. "Yeah alright, sure thanks" he says.
You get your order and leave the restaurant. You get in your car and put the food on the passengers seat. You get a text from Steve saying "dont forget the salsa." You laugh and put your phone on your lap. Before you put the key in the ignition, you look up and there he is. Getting out of a taxi, its none other than Bucky Barnes, or at least you think it is. The rain hitting your windshield made it a bit hard to see so you jumped out of your car to get a better look. You try to catch it but your phone falls into a puddle by the curb. You pick it up and curse under your breath. But on the bright side it is him. He crosses the street, walking fast with his hood pulled up. You pull up your hood also and start following him. You stay on the other side of the street following close. You follow him block after block after block, until he finally turns into the an alley. You're a bit hesitant to follow but you do. When you turn into the alley, no one is there. Your heart is pounding, as you slowly walk. The further you get down the alley the darker it becomes. "Why are you following me?" He says from behind you causing you flinch and turn around. Now your face to face. You don't say a word. At this point you're frozen from fear.  He grabs you by your lapel of your shirt and pushes you up against the wall. He ask again, louder this time "why are you following me!" "I'm sorry, please let me go" you plead. He pulls down your hood. He lets out a sigh of relief, "You're the girl, from the apartment" he says. He lets you go and apologizes. "Who did you think I was" you ask. "One of them" he says pointing down the alley. Walking up are three huge guys and a women. He steps in front of you and pushes you back with his metal arm. "Hide" he whispers as he pulls out his gun and starts shooting at them. They take cover behind a huge dumpster. You find a dumpster of your own the hide behind. You can't see anything, all you can hear is Bucky and those people exchanging gun fire. Then the shooting stops. It takes a while but you gather up the courage and peak from behind the dumpster. You see Bucky fighting three guys at once. He's kicking thier asses. All three of them. You also see the women dialing on her phone. Calling for back up you assume, so you pick a bottle that was near and hurl it at her head. The bottle shatters on her head, she drops the phone and holds her head confused about where it came from. She see you, "you're gonna regret that" she said as she came towards you. She was pretty big, you were scared but you stood your ground. When she got close enough, you threw a punch and missed. She swung and got you right on the nose. You were dazed, you can feel the blood gushing out of you nose but you keep fighting. She's a way more advance fighter but you're holding your own. She headbutt you and you fall to the ground. She gets on top of you and starts whaling on you. You try to block your face but the punches keep getting through. Theres nothing you can do. I can't believe I'm going to get beaten to death in an alley, you think to yourself; right before you lose consciousness ...***end of part 2***