See you later...

Once you stepped into the living room, you could feel something was off. They tried to act normal but you could feel something wasn't right.
"What's going on guys?" You say. Bucky lets out a deep breath but said nothing. Steve looks to the floor to ignore your gaze.
"You guys are freaking me out. What's going on? Bucky, please tell me." You say.
"I'm turning myself in to SHIELD" says Bucky. He didn't seem scared. He seemed more nervous than anything. You on the other hand were scared and nervous. "What's gonna happen?" You ask. "I don't know" he replied. "Steve?" You say, looking to him for answers.
"I don't know. He might be charged for the murders and have a trial. I don't really know" said Steve. There was a pain in Steve's voice. He didn't want Bucky to have to go through thus either.
"What? No, it wasn't his fault he didn't knowingly do those things. You know that more than anyone. You can't let them do that." You say sternly.
"Listen to me," says Bucky as he goes to you and grabs your hands and intertwines his fingers in yours. "I did what I did. I'm ready to face the consequence of my action. I don't know what's gonna happen but I know that I'm ready for it." His words brought tears to your eyes. You weren't sure if it was his leaving or the honorable way he's owning up to everything.
"I'll make sure I'll do everything I can Bucky" says Steve.
"I know" says Bucky with a smile. "So this is goodbye?" You say. He kisses you on the forehead and says "No, it more like, see you later."
"Well, in that case I'm coming with you guys" you say. There was pretty much nothing they could say to stop you. They knew that so they just agreed.
"Just let me get my purse" you say as you head to the back room. You grab the gun under Bucky's pillow. You werent sure why. Bucky did teach you to always be prepared, "better safe than sorry" his voice echoed in your head. You put it on your hip. Bucky's big shirt help hide the imprint of the gun. You grab the extra clip and a box of bullets, you put them in your purse . Nonchalantly, you walk back into the living room. "Alright, let's go" you say with a smile.

After begging the whole walk to the car Steve agrees to let you drive. Bucky sat in the front and Steve in the back with his shield. "You never leave home with out that thing huh" you say to Steve. "Never know, when you're gonna need it" replied Steve. After a while on the road you notice the gas light was on in the dashboard. There was pretty much no gas in the car.
"We have to pull over at a gas station. Steve you really need to learn how to keep gas in your car." You say looking at him through the rear view mirror. He looked confused. He quickly put your eyes back on the road. He leans forward to check out the dashboard.
"I had a full tank before I picked you guys up." Said Steve. "Something's not right here" said Bucky. You take the next exit to the gas station. You pull up to the nearest pump. Steve hands you money and gets out to ready the pump for the car. You walk in, and give the cashier the money. You say thank you and walk back to the car.
"I got it Steve" you say as you try to take over on the pump. Steve smiles and puts his hands up to surrender. "Go ahead, I know better than to argue with a lady" said Steve. He gets back in the car and begins to joke around with Bucky. You hear the sound of tires screeching. You looked up, and as soon as you do, out of nowhere two black SUVs pull up on the car. You knew they weren't shield the moment you layed eyes on the driver. Before anyone could get out of the SUVs you were shooting up their windshields while getting back in the car to make your escape. You drive out of there like a bat out of hell. You had never driven so recklessly in your life.
You were back on the highway, weaving through traffic like a pro with the SUVs hot on your trail. Steve was on the phone, you assume letting shield know what was going on. You weren't listening. You were in the zone. "We have to get off the highway. Theres to many people. If we hit traffic, too many lives will be at risk" says Steve.
"Take the next exit" says Bucky. You say nothing and recklessly switch lanes. You nearly hit a passing car gunning for the exit at 90 miles per hour.
"This exit ramp curves, slow down or you'll kill us all" said Bucky. You did as you were told but didn't slow all the way down. There were people after you guy so you had that in mind as you sped down the exit ramp.
"Slow down" said Steve. You ignored him and kept it at the current speed. Once on the regular street you incautiously ignored all traffic lights, and cause quite a few accidents.
"Pull over and stay in the car, the minute we get out you drive away." said Bucky. You ignore him and kept on driving.
"PULL OVER!" He yells at you.
"I can fight, why won't you let me help." you say.
"Why don't you ever listen." he says.
"Fine" you say. You slam on the breaks, causing the SUVs behind you to do the same.
"Y/N, you know to do. Steve, you ready." said Bucky.
"Yeah let's do it , just like old times" smiled Steve....