Nandini :- Yeah, I have most of it. Just have to check further it is good or not.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry. It would be best. I trust you in your work.

Nandini :- Thank you. Well now I think, I should leave you guys alone.

Shehnaaz :- Okay. It was nice to meet you again.

Siddarth :- Same goes here lady. I hope I would meet you in future too.

Nandini :- Hope so. Bye.

Saying she left while Siddarth asked Shehnaaz,

Siddarth :- Is she your friend ?

Shehnaaz :- No, It's just I know her.

Siddarth :- Okay but what was she doing so early in the morning ?

Shehnaaz :- How would I know that ? She must be here for some work or to relax. 

Siddarth :- Okay I got it. But how did the people allow us to go so early ?

Shehnaaz winks him:- Don't underestimate Mrs Shukla, Mr Siddarth Shukla.

Siddarth :- Woahhh... I am surprised.

Shehnaaz :- Okay Let's move to our next stop.

Siddarth :- Yes Boss.

After 2 hours of travelling they reached other city.

Shehnaaz :- So this is Udaipur - the city of lakes.

Shehnaaz :- So this is where we start our day. Udaipur's City Palace. You know Siddarth this place is also called as City of lakes.

Siddarth :- Thank God It is not known by it's color or it could be called as Golden city.

Shehnaaz :- You know Siddarth, Udaipur is also called as romantic place of the country.

Siddarth :- Is it ?

Shehnaaz nodes her head as yes.

Siddarth teasingly :- So shall we spend some time here in this romantic place ?

Shehnaaz :- No need. Saying she goes inside the palace.

Where Siddarth follows her and asks :- What's the history behind this historic palace ?

Shehnaaz :- City Palace, Udaipur is a palace complex situated in the city of in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the dynasty. Its construction began in 1553. This city was the home for Merwar of Rajput family. The City Palace in Udaipur was built in a flamboyant style and is considered the largest of its type in the state of Rajasthan. It was built atop a hill, in a fusion of the and architectural styles, providing a panoramic view of the city and its surroundings. This place is so famous that even Hollywood movie Octopussy of James Bond was filmed here.