I said the whole traditional speech for the Royal Autumn ball copied from my ancestors because there is no way that I will be creating a new speech for every Autumn ball.

Nevertheless, people clapped when I finished saying my speech and it was time for the first dance with my husband.

Per tradition Alexander and Nathaniel led me to the Alistair and gave my hand to him and then Alexander and Nathaniel walked away.

I looked at the Alistair, he was wearing a much brighter red suit. He looked very sharp because the red suit tailored just for him. His platinum blonde hair and blue eyes weirdly matched with a red suit.

Alistair smiled then he gently put his hand on my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder, then the music started playing and we started dancing.

Everyone was looking at us. It took them a minute to understand that in that I was introducing my Noble Consorts to the high society.

Then little by little people started whispering. Wondering about Alistair's identity.

I only smiled.

"Your majesty, you seem in a good mood today?" Alistair asked from curiosity.

"Since everything is great for according to what I planned." I told quietly that only Alistair could hear me and he only nodded.

"The dress suits you well, your majesty." Alistair complimented. I almost forgot that I'm wearing a revealing dress. I almost blushed from embarrassment.

"Thank you, I see that red suits you very well." I exchanged compliments with him.

After the song finished playing Alistair led to Abel and I started dancing with him.

Now the guests have understood that I have two Noble Consorts. After dancing with Abel I told him to lead me to Alistar so I could explain my next set of instructions.

"First I will be introducing you to a random group of noble and I introduce you as my second rank husbands, then we will part and you should be introducing to nobles who belong to noble's party since they support you, basically it's will be very beneficial for you to build new contacts." I explained my instruction to them.

Each husband of the Queen is supported by a political party. Alexander and Nathaniel are supported by the Amethyst family dynasty party and they made arrangements with the noble's party to support Alistair and Abel.

Having a political party to support you is very beneficial for my husband and also beneficial to the political party.

We did everything according to the plan I introduced my husbands to a group of noble that approached us.

"It's nice to see you at the ball I'm glad you all came." I greeted them after they greeted me.

"Oh, and I want to introduce to my Noble Consort Alistair and Abel." I beautifully gestured their introduction and they nodded.

"Oh congratulations on your new marriage, your majesty!" They congratulated me.As soon as they split up an one of Sapphire twin approached as soon she saw him she recognized him.

He was the one who she helped to diagnose his son on the train.

Previous Queen Cordelia is born from a noble family but her father was a commoner. Life for half noble blood wouldn't be the best but Cordelia was the only girl in the family. After her mother divorced her biological father, she was adopted by her mother's first rank father who is from Sapphire Household.

After the death of Cordelia, the Sapphire family is now hesitating to support the Royal family. For them, it's a conspiracy that after the death of Cordelia my grandmother quickly announced the new heir to the throne and that happened to be the daughter of the missing King.

They stopped attending the royal balls.

Sapphire household is the biggest household in Ravendale and losing their support wouldn't be ideal for me.

A man from the Sapphire family bowed as greeting me.

"I didn't know you will be attending this ball." I said to him.

"I thought that I must at least talk with you, your majesty." Then he extended his hand. Inviting me to dance and I agreed to dance.

"How is your family?" I asked him hopefully I could understand Sapphire's opinion of the current rulers.

"Our family is feeling great thanks to you our son can lead a normal life, for that the Sapphire is thankful and decided not to condemn as ruler but we only ask for one favor."

"What kind of favor?" I asked.

"To complete investigation of the death Cordelia." He answered. If my grandmother couldn't find out the reason for the death I don't think I will be able to complete the investigation.

"But -" I wanted to interrupt him but I couldn't.

"This the only thing the Sapphire family is asking." He finished saying.

I had no time to answer because Serena was running towards me and whispered.

"Your majesty, Noble Consorts were attacked." 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is getting very interesting! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter ^-^

Drop you theory what might happen in this book !

I'm interested to hear your theory :P

Don't forget to vote and comment and I will see you next ^-^!