Bloodmoon

Lisa's POV

"H-hello?".I shouted,the place was dark and i couldn't see anything then a familiar voice of a person called me."Lisa over here!".I looked at the voice direction and i saw my friends seulgi was waving her hand,i waved my hand back and ran to them,they seemed so near but i can't reach their place.

A hand grabbed my feet making me stumble on the ground i looked at where seulgi was standing but she was already gone."No!,don't go away wait for me!".I shouted as i tried to get up but a chained was wrapped around my neck,i held the chain and tried to break it.I screamed i can't manage to break it."These chains are maid especially for demons like you".That voice,i know it.

"S-suho?,let me go! what did you do to seulgi?".He chuckled and held my face."You know what happened already,also i have a surprise for you".He pointed at the chair where irene was sitting,she was also chained and the worst part is she have many bruises on her body.

"How dare you lay a finger on her!".I broke the chains and jumped on him and tackled him on the ground.I was shocked when his face changed into seulgi."S-seulgi?".I got away from her and she stood up."Y-your alive!".I said happily and was about to hug her but she moved back away from me.

"This is all your fault...".I was confused,she pointed her finger in me and a beam came out from it i was startled and loose my balance i fall into the concrete floor."S-stop it seulgi!".I shouted and get up but before i could,she sat on top of me and choked me,i was hitting her hand so hard but she didn't budge,i was already running out of air.

I feel my vision is starting to blur."If you didn't came into our house i should have still be alive by now,but no you killed me you took my life away as a child you killed my parents!,this is all your fault you don't deserve what you have right now,you deserve to die!".

"No!".I shouted,i felt an arm hugged me it was irene,she was sleeping beside me and woke up because of what i did.My tears involuntary rolled down my eyes,i can see irene looking at me with eyes full of worries."Are you okay lisa?,tell me what happened".She said concern was evident in her voice.

I shake my head."N-nothing it was just a nightmare...i wish i never dreamed of".I whispered the last sentence making her look at me with a confused face."Forget about what happened,what am i doing in here btw?".

"You passed out while hugging jisoo so rose help me carry you and brought you here in your room".Irene said,so that's what happened i wonder if jisoo unnie is fine knowing she's still mourning over seulgi's death.

"Btw bunny is jisoo unnie okay?".Irene shrugged and side hugged me while resting her head on my shoulder."Can we stay like this im still sleepy".I smiled because of her cuteness,i hugged her back and frowned when i remember what seulgi said in my dream.

I sighed heavily,maybe she's right i don't deserve irene i only put irene in danger."Lisa!".I got startled when rose shouted outside my door,i broke the hug and opened the door,rose pulled my hand and drag me to my balcony,my eyes widened,no...

"We're too late the bloodmoon is already showing up in the sky".Rose said,my heart beats faster as i saw the moon,sana said we still have three days left it means that the moon showed up in a much more early time."Where is sana and chewie?".I asked,fuck i remembered i unsummoned them.

I quickly closed my eyes and muttered the words to summon them,they stood infront of me and i pointed the bloodmoon,the two of them looked as shocked as me."The bloodmooon already rise but how it's too early yet".Sana explained.

"Chewie do we still have enough time to prepare?".I asked and she nodded."You only 12 hours left to prepare,were sorry lisa we didn't know the bloodmoon will rise this early".12 hours that's still enough but...