Mine

Third Person's POV

"Is she the reason hyun?".The monolid woman said coldly while looking at the tall girl.Lisa was shocked,she got chills down her spine.

"Tell me joohyun!".The monolid woman shouted and was about to punch lisa but irene grab her hand."Seulgi calm down! and dont attack her like that".Irene said while calming seulgi down.

"Shes Lalisa Manoban a schoolmate and my friend".Irene said seriously since seulgi doesnt seem to believe her."Come on now irene youre not that dense to not feel that she likes you right?".

"Seulgi stop accusing lisa she has nothing to do with our discussion".Seulgi scoffed and remove irenes grip from her hand and walked towards lisa.

Lisa's POV

The monolid woman approached me and hugged me then leaned her mouth close to my ear."Listen here lisa,i dont want your dirty hands on my girl irene here so you better back off".I gritted my teeth as she detached herself from me.

"Hey im not here to get insulted and joohyun brought me here in the first place".She held my colar and chuckled."Just stay away from her".She said and push me to the floor,this bitch now my butt hurts as fuck.

I stood up and walked towards her while balling my fist,i cant punch her since she knew joohyun."Dont claim what isnt yours,you better step up your game cause youre right i like joohyun and might as well steal her from you".

She punched me in the face so hard causing me to sit on the floor,i put my palm on my left cheek to ease the pain a little bit."Stop it seulgi if you came her to pick a fight go home instead because im not interested at being a referee".

Irene said and push seulgi out of the door."Im sorry lisa i didnt know that she would visit me here,im very sorry for her actions towards you".I held her hand and smiled.

"Im fine its her punch isnt that deadly anyway".I stood up and dusted the invisible dirt on my butt and knees."That girl joohyun,what is her connection with you if you dont mind me asking".

"W-well she is my childhood bestfriend".

Flashback

Irene's POV

"Hi everyone my name is bae joohyun,you can call me irene".I said and walk my way to an empty seat beside a monolid girl.

I sat on my seat and focused myself to our teacher that is discussing our lesson."Hey new girl do you have a pencil?".She said while facing our teacher.

"I have an extra one here".I gave to her she smiled and then grab the pencil from my hand i also smiled at her.Our teacher asked us to come with her to our school ground.

"Is everyone already here?".She said while counting the students,we all said said."Well today i want to show you kids some magic".She snapped her finger and she began floating in the air.

Wow,was the first thing that came out of my mouth,its amazing i wonder if i can do that."You kids can also do this if you practice,i will call a name and you must stand infront and show me your abilities".

"But teacher we dont know have an ability".One of my classmates said."Thats why im here i will train you kids so you will know what type of ability you have".

We were called one by one until its my seatmates turn."Kang seulgi,you must be strong since your a kang please come infront".The monolid girl walk infront follow the instruction that our teacher told her to do.