The Shadow and light

Lisa's POV

I wonder what seulgi and irene talked about,is irene already home now did seulgi take her home safely."Ugh!".I ruffle my hair because of frustration i hate other people talking to her.

"Hey are you okay lis or are you thinking about your bae and seulgi beinv together again".I throw the bag of chips in her face,bullseye.

"You know what chu,shut up and quit teasing me will yah,its not like you didnt froze earlier when you met seulgi".She smacked my head so hard after i said that,it hurts shes such a saddist.

"Idiot i only froze earlier because...never mind lets just prepare for the training tommorow".My eyes widdened i completely forgot about that.

"T-training?"."Yes and fyi i-no we already agree to our prof that we are going to be the representative of the school".

"Its only you that agree to what he said i didnt".She shake her head and chuckle."Nope i already signed you in no backing out now".I sighed i know i already have powers but i dont know how to use them.

"If your worried about your powers lis dont,because thats why we are going to train tommorow so we can practice our abilities got it?".I nod my head and walk towards the kitchen to get some water,im getting a little thirsthy.

After i drink it i got back to my seat and watch together with jisoo unnie."Unnie im going out to eat ramen,do you want something so i can buy it?".

"You know what i want lisa and also come back here safe,i dont want to travel the whole seoul looking for you again".I waved my hand and got my car keys and drive to the nearest convenience store.

I walked inside the store and grab a ramen and jisoo unnie's chicken as i was getting out i saw a guy in a black hoodie his body figure seems familiar,i think i saw him somewhere.

His head hang low thats why i cant see his face he was sitting at one of the chairs of the store.I paid my food and got out of the store i look at his seat again and he was already gone,weird.

I got inside my car and decided to stay for awhile i eat one of jisoo's chicken,she wouldnt notice it so i munch it after eating it i drive home.

"Chu i got your chicken!".I shouted and walked inside the living room,she was already asleep while the tv is still on."Well i guess im going to eat this".

"What do you mean what?,give me my chicken lisa".I was startled when she opened her eyes and started to talk while glaring at me."H-here,i thought your asleep so...whatever im gonna eat my ramen in my room so clean your mess chu".

"Thank you lisa,i promise i'll clean after i eat im not like you anyway".I rolled my eues and brought the ramen in my room,i sat on my bed and eat the ramen while scrolling on my phone.

After i finished it i noticed that there was a note on my table so i read it,my eyes widdened and i immediatlely run downstairs and grab my car keys.

"No irene,i hope your okay".I drive to her house since i know the direction already.

Third Persons POV

Jisoo shouted lisas name but the girl didnt seem to hear it and quickly run outside to her car."Whats up with that kid,she didnt even tell me where shes going".The older girl just shrugged her shoulders while cleaning the mess in their living room.

Meanwhile a guy was smilling while talking to a man on the phone."I guess the bait already lured our target sir"."Good keep an eye on that girl i want you to bring her to me alive and no bruise got it?".

"Yes boss".He got into the car and follow his target.As soon as he arrived he placed his car at an area where no one can notice it.

Irene's POV