Alliance

Jisoo's POV

"Is she gonna be fine sana?".The angel nodded along with chewie."She's gonna be fine,her body is still recovering because she drained her energy trying to summon us".

I looked at lisa her wounds are healing but she still hasnt woken up."Is that so,tell me sana what is that light coming from lisa".She looked at sana.

"We should tell her sana its time for them to know".Chewie said and sana nodded."The light that glow from coming from lisa is the symbol of life".Sana explained.

"What does the symbol of life means?...if you dont mind me butting into your conversation,im just curious".Seulgi asked.

"The symbol of life is the most powerful mark there is...a long time ago a goddess named jihyo split the forbidden orb into 5 divine symbols,each symbols contains a very powerful ability that can destroy humanity in just a snap,if it was handed to the wrong person".

"The five symbols were called as,mark of the dragon,mark of peace,mark of eternity,mark of shadows and mark of life,after the goddess splitted it she gave it to the humans as a gift for their loyalty to her except the mark of shadows but...".Sana stopped and her face changed,she looked terrified and chewie held her hand.

"But the servant of the goddess became angry when he wasnt gifted with the power of the forbidded orb so he stole the last mark...the mark of shadows,he caused chaos in the whole world and many lives was lost,me and chewie was sent down to give the last mark it was the mark of life".Sana continued.

"But you said she gave it already".I said,sana shake her head."The goddess already knew that one of her servants will betray her thats why she keeped the most powerful mark...and it was the mark of life".I cant believe this is all true.

"When me and chewie was wandering around we saw a man captured one of the shadows puppet demon and sealed it,its lisa's father and after he sealed the demon lisa was born and we saw a glow on her right hand,she was choosen to stop this chaos".Sana said and chewie nodded.

Im speechless everything seemed unreal."After we seal the mark to lisa we are also sealed as her guardians".Chewie continued and walk to lisa she put her right palm on lisa's forhead mark and it showed us what happened in the past.

After the vision chewie took her palm away from lisa's forhead."That was sick...".Dahyun said and we look at her."Peace,peace...dont look at me like that".She nervously chuckled.

"The servant is still alive and he wants lisa to bring the demon back again,he needs to be stopped or the chaos that happened in the past will comeback again".Sana said seriously.

"But you saw how strong those guys are right we almost died fighting back there...".Jennie while crossing her arms."We know thats why your gonna need some aliance".Chewie said.

"We dont know anyone else except us and its pretty dangerous,if your so determine to stop this chaos wutnot go by yourself but im not risking my life for this".Jennie said and it made my blood boil.

"You know what if you dont want to join us your free to go,the door is open".I shouted and she flinched."Fine i'll go,instead of risking".She got out and slammed the door.

"Does anyone here want to quit too,you can raise your hand".I said and the other four raised their hands,it was dahyun,chaeyoung,wendy and joy."Why...".I asked i feel hopeless if everyone quits we wouldnt be able to save this world from chaos.

"I think jennie is right jisoo...you see were not as powerful as lisa were just teenagers,if we fought with those guys again im sure we will die".Wendy explained and the other three nodded.