"Fair enough" he adjusted his glasses. "We have no absolute certainty as to what this really means, but it's at least as sharp as Bakuzan, not to mention that transformation into your claws, this has turned into quite the favorable paranormal event"

"Like you believe in ghosts"

"I obviously don't, but someone worked on the Izanami, if we could figure out who and/or how did it, we could upgrade our arsenal to incredible heights"

"So what you sayin is that we can't duplicate it?"

"Not right now, after all we have no info on how the Undead Fibers are actually created"

"You can get off Tadasuki, the scan revealed no anomalies to your body, mind or uniform, quite intriguing how this all works"

"Well if there's nothing else to scan, then to the interrogation room"

"Agreed"

After adjusting my uniform we all walked to where Scylla was being held, as we got closer, we could hear someone crying, a female voice. We rushed to the inside.

"What happened?!" I asked while Iori and Inumuta watched.

Sanageyama had this tired look on his face, being done with the babysitter role he told us that she was hungry and then left really fast.

"(Real smooth Sanageyama...)"

Scylla realized who I was and immediately forced herself to stop crying, Covering her mouth with her hands.

"We are here only to ask you some questions, you don't need to be scared (Food... Blood... Happy)"

"Y-yes..."

"Here, I figured it could come in handy" Inumuta gave me a tablet with a questionnaire on it.

"Iori, while you are on your way to get the machines, get her something to eat, will you?"

"Fine, get her to cooperate" Iori left and Inumuta got closer to Scylla, she naturally curled herself up.

"Give us a second, Inumuta"

"Very well" he rolled his eyes and stepped back. Scylla now was more relaxed but still scared.

"Scylla, my name is Kai Tadasuki, call me Kai"

"Kai..."

"Yes, I'm going to ask you some questions, please answer the best you can, do not worry if you can't respond, just tell me you don't know and we'll move on, ok?"

"...Ok..." Her stomach grumbled and the mood got better if only a little. Inumuta wrote down the fact that she needs to eat, or feels hungry at the very least. A knock is heard behind me, Iori returns with the food. "(That was fast...)"

"Here it is..."

A meal from the cooking club, did Sanageyama called them over and got it all in place... maybe not but whatever.

"Thanks Iori, give us a minute alone please"

They went out to the side room with the One-way mirror and left me alone with Scylla. I put the tray of food in front of her and she starts eating slowly, but picks up the pace after the first bite. In the middle of munches I ask the first question.

"As I told you, my name is Kai, what's yours?"

"...Scylla Shirogane... Mari?"

"What is it?" She stopped eating.

"Scylla is my name, but I remember another name..."

"Mari? Who's she?"

"Don't know..."