Chapter 20

It's now 10:45 in the night, and all now Vallyk isn't here. You prolly say you pushed the boy away with your jealousy. I want Vallyk right here with me. I actually did a fuck up shit.

                           {Flashback}

"I don't understand, does he not love me",I asked myself.

I started overthinking everything. How can I get this off my head, stop thinking about everything. What if I commit suicide, but I don't have a lot of reasons to do that. I can't do that for one boy.

@Sienna

Liked by Kairicosentino and 876,456 others

Sienna: I'm not problematic or causing drama, but I just want you to be here with me, I will not go no further. Im just fat, worthless and ugly. Am I suppose to leave you now, when I'm  looking like this.

Comment disabled.

{End of Flashback}

I was just on my phone, Alejandro and Mani was the ones blowing up my phone. I seen them. Why am I the one going through this, why me?.

The door opened revealing Alejandro, Alvaro and Mani.

"Sienna baby, are you okay",Mani asked. "What kind of stupid question is that Amani, does she look okay to you",Alvaro said.

"Where's Vallyk",Alejandro asked. "Ion know..,wait oh I remember he's with Zoe, Justin, Jelissa, Derek and Mike, doing a YouTube video",she said.

"You said you wanted him to be here with you, then why push him away",Mani asked. "I don't know what I want, I want him to admit, he's doing something wrong",he said.

"Zoe and him are prolly good friends, there's no way you can be jealous of her",Mani said. "Look how cute she is, she's short and neat, I'm just fat and tall",I said, while tears poured out my eyes.

Alejandro sat on the bed and hugged me.

"Now your just being insecure Sienna, your pretty, your beautiful in your own way, your gorgeous, and your not fat, have you seen your pictures, your stunning",Alejandro said.

"Did Vallyk ever compliment you like that",Alvaro asked. "No",I said.

"Well damn",Mani said.

I rolled my eyes. The door opened. Vallyk looked at me, with a glossy eyes. Was he crying?, he couldn't be crying.

We just stared at each other.

"I'll go",Alejandro said, calling all of them, leaving Vallyk and I.

They closed the door. He looked me. I walked to my suitcase.

"Are you crying",I asked. "What is wrong with you these past 10 hours",he asked. "I should ask you, that simple question",I said. "The hell you talking about Sienna",he asked.

"ARE YOU AND ZOE A THING, CAUSE YOU BE TEXTING HER AND LAUGHING AT HER MESSAGES",I yelled.

He gave me a soft eye.

"Baby, Zoe and I are good friends, I don't like her like that, you thinking about, I don't love her, I love you, only you",he said.

I took out a comfy clothes. I walked away, I changed my clothes.

"I saw Alejandro hugging you",he said. "That wasn't anything",I said. "Okay, I understand",he said.

"NO, NO, NO, NO",I said. "What",he asked. "I DONT WANT YOU TO SAY OKAY I UNDERSTAND, WHEN A BOY HUGGED ME, I WAS ANGRY AT YOU FOR WHAT HAPPENED TODAY, YOU SHOULD BE MAD",I shouted.

"Sienna, because I know Zoe is my friend and Alejandro is a friend of yours",he said.

"Who told you Alejandro he's a friend of mine",I said.

He looked at me. Trust me Alejandro and I aren't anything, I've known him for 2 years now, I just want to get to Vallyk's head.

"Baby come here",he said, guiding me to the bed.

I sat.

"Are you saying you and Alejandro have a thing going on",he said. "Sure",I said.

His eyes was glossy, tears streamed out of his eyes, he turned to lay on his belly. He sobbed, he bawled harder.

"Vallyk baby",I said. "Your cheating on me",he said. "Vallyk, I'm not, are you really listening to me",I asked.

I turned his head to look at me.

"I was kidding, I wanted to get to your head, I will never cheat",I said.

I don't even know how to cheat.

He looked at me.

"Lay with me",he said.

I lay. He was spooning me.

"I love you Sienna",he said. "I love you too",I said, smiling.

Suddenly I felt my eyes got heavy. Yepp I fall asleep.