Chapter 18

1 week later.

So Vallyk, Mani, Derek, Mike, Justin and I are at the airport right now, going to New York, to see some friends.

So Mani is giving problem right now and I'm tired of her, she's making too many noises in the airport, and people is staring.

"Amani sit the fuck down, your too fucking loud, this isn't a club",i whispered-yelled. "This isn't a library and stop calling me that I hate it",she said.

"Derek hold your bitch",I said.

I was definitely playing.

"Mani let's sit, and quiet down, but isn't Amani your real name",Derek said.

She frown and sat beside him

"Yea, I  just like Mani more",she said.

"So Vallyk",I called. "Babe",he answered. "Who's gonna be there",I asked. "You asked me this about 7 times now, and what I said",he said, typing on his phone. "Friends of yours",I said, looking down.

He looked at me and pecked my lips. It's so soft.

"I love you, you know that",he asked. "Yea and I love you too",I smiled.

Is phone Dinged then he turn back to his phone. I know I should look but I just took a glance and say, Zoe🤞🏼💕.

He started laughing. I turned my head, feeling a little knot in my chest and stomach. Wait is this a feeling of being jealous, am I JEALOUS?!?!?!?!?!. I just laughed it out saying, 'your not jealous, you prolly hungry'.

"Flight to New York, Florida now on board".

We got up. I went up to the security, I gave her my ticket and I walked pass.

"Hey Sienna, wait up",Mani said. "What",I asked.

"I just want to walk with you",she said.

I just scoffed and walk away.

"Are you okay Sienna",she asked. "Stop asking me question, I don't like questions from you",I said.

I walked in the plane. I sat in my number seat, that was to the window. Vallyk's number was behind mine, so he sat beside me too.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled, yea of course it was fake. He gave a curious face. I turned my face to the window, listening to my music, the plane moved off.

You can say prolly, 5 minutes, we were in the plane, I was silent the whole time. Suddenly I felt one of my earpiece vibrated. I looked around to see Vallyk tapping it. I removed one from my ear.

"What",I asked. "Are you okay",he asked. "I'm really great Pena",I said.

I never call him Pena before, so if I call a person by their last name, I'm disrespecting them, don't get me wrong, I'm a nice girl, but until you get to me. I might not have manners something's.

"Did you just call me Pena baby girl",he asked, gripping my thigh.

I brushed off his hand and he looked at me.

"I did, I just like calling you Pena",I said. "But you never yet call me Pe- wait are you upset that I didn't tell you who we are meeting",he asked.

I shook my head. He put his hand in my thigh back.

"You know your a bad liar right, you told me if you call someone by their last name, you are disrespecting them.., are you disrespecting me",he asked. "Gladly",I said in a sassy tone, then rolled my eyes.

"You can't be mad at me for not telling you who's gonna be there, cause you know these people, do you wanna know",he asked.

I looked at him up and down.

"The NJ boys, and friends of mine",I said. "Okay",I said in a 'dont care' tone. "I told you them, then why you acting like that",he asked.

"Are you mad at me for something, cause I know I don't do anyt-",he cut himself off.

Ding.

He went back on his phone. It was Zoe🤞🏼💕, again.

"That's what I thought",I mumbled.

I put my earpiece in back.

For the whole 6 hours Vallyk didn't talk to me, all he did was on his phone with Zoe.

We walked out the plane into the airport, I saw Chunky, Kobe and Gabby.

"Hi my favorite cousins",Gabby said.

Mani said hi, I smiled, waving.

"Wassup ma boys",Chunky said, greeting the boys.

They said hey and did their bro handshake.

"Hi to you too",I said, rolling my eyes. "Don't mind her attitude, she's been acting like this for 6 hours",Vallyk said.

Chunky gave a suspicious face.

"Wassup Morgan and Kelly",Kobe said. "Hey Kobe",we both said in unison.

"So Zoe and Jelissa is at the hotel right now",Chunky said. "Alright then lets go",Mike said.

Great.

We walked off. Vallyk took my bag from my hand. I looked at him. Look how cute he is, how am I gonna stay that long. I pulled the bag out his hand and walked off.

We walked into an Uber.