Chapter 11

I felt really uncomfortable with Josh. I could see Vallyk getting really annoyed of him.

"Sienna, what did Josh whispered in your ear",Charli asked, curiously. "I'll tell you soon", I said to her.

Charli put the donut on my mouth, and I bite piece.

"Want some of the drink",she asked.

I took it.

"He said I look good, but I should play it off that he's a fan of the Morgan sisters",I said.

"Josh, do you know that Sienna has a boyfriend right",Charli asked. "Um no, what do you mean",he asked. "Im saying stay away from her, Vallyk is her boyfriend",she said.

I held my head down.

I didn't want to say anything and I didn't want to deny it.

Vallyk isn't my boyfriend, but I wouldn't deny it.

"Is it true, man",Josh asked Vallyk.

Vallyk looked at me.

"Yea she is",he said.

I walked off.

"Is he really your boyfriend, Sienna",Sia asked. "No",I said.

"Then why.., you know what nevermind",she said.

Then I started to think about that bad thought of my life.

The night when my parents died.

~•Time skipped•~

"Hey Charli, can you give me a sec with Sienna",Vallyk asked. "Oh sure",she said, smirking at me.

Charli walked out.

"Sienna are you ok",Vallyk asked. "Oh yea, just thinking",I said. "About what",he asked.

"Nothing",I said.

Tears stream down my eyes.

"Hey, hey, Sienna, what's wrong",he asked.

I sobbed.

I wish I wouldn't get this out.

"5 days ago, our parents died, and I can't get it out my head, I tried to act tough but inside its all pain and hurts",I cried.

He made me lay on his chest. He hugged me.

"Im so sorry to hear that",he said.

I nod.

"Look like I can't tell you, what I wanted to tell you",he mumbled.

"Mm",I said. "I was saying I'm sorry",He said.

"Want me to big spoon you",he asked.

I smiled and nod.

I lay on the bed and he went behind me.

Somehow I felt really safe. Like he was my protected. He made all these pain and depression went away.

The door open.

"Guys, its 8:35 now and they are going to put out the fireworks",Mike said.

He closed the door.

He went up to the balcony, sat and watched as the fireworks spark in the air.

Vallyk held my hand.

I turned my head around, he looked at me.

"Hi",I said. "Hey",he said.

This feels really cheesy.

Somewhat, Vallyk started to look in my eyes and then my lips, going back to my eyes.

He leaned in, I leaned in as well.

Then our lips met.

This is what I was missing.

He released to get air.

"Can we try that again",he asked.

I nod.

We released.

"Hey, I know we met like 1 day ago, and I've been asking you this like 2 or 3 times for the day, someone interrupted me and you just shrugged it off",he said.

I shrugged.

"Im asking you the last time, will you be my girlfriend",he asked. "Um no",I said. "Oh ok, u-"i was kidding, yes, I would glad to be your girlfriend",I said.

He lift me up and kissed me again.

The last fireworks was magical and intense. Not sexual intense...,emotion intense.

"Yo, guys we-oh sorry, YES THEY ARE KISSING, I WISH THAT FROM THE DAY I BORN",Charli said.

I smiled through the kiss.

"I love you, babygirl",he said. "I love you too",I said.