Chapter 15

Its been a month and I didn't see Vallyk. Yes he visit me, the past 4 weeks but I really miss him. Long distance relationship can't work for me.

So Mani and I decided to go New Jersey.

You prolly wondering why Sia and Serena aren't coming with Mani and I.

Sia and Serena is going to LA, to visit Quinton and his friends.

So we at the airport right now.

"I can't wait to see Derek",Mani said. "Okay, don't get your hopes too high okay",I said.

"Why wouldn't i, Derek is a cutie",she said. "Mani, we all know Derek is a cutie, so stop making everything a big deal, obsessive relationship doesn't work at all",I said.

I ain't telling no lie.

Mani was obsessed over her 4 exes, and the 4 of them broke up with her the same day or 2 days later.

She actually knew what I was talking about.

It was our time, we got on board and sat at the window. Mani sat at the edge, playing with the old man's skinny dogs.

"Mani, stop that you don't even know if the dog has a disease, he look really sick",I said. "Okay, I'll stop",she said.

"Pass the sanitizer",she touched my arm. "Mani, you know I'm a sickly, I'm easy to get sick, and you touched me",I said. "Im so sorry",she said. "Save it",I said.

I just the wipes and sanitizer to wipe my arms. She wiped her hand.

I put in my AirPods, shuffled my songs. I closed my eyes.

"Im serious Mani, Aunty said don't touch anything, it's like the subway",I said. "Okay I wont",she said.

She lay her head on my shoulder. I doze off.

<5 hours later>

I woke up by a vibration on my butt. It was my phone ringing. It was from Vallyk.

207 messages from My Prince👑✨💍❤️
3 hours.
16 FaceTime from My Prince👑✨💍❤️
3 hours.
1 FaceTime from My Prince👑✨💍❤️
Now.

I decided to answer his texts.

My Prince👑✨💍❤️

Why wouldn't you answering your phone?!

I'm sorry dad, I was sleeping

Then always keep the phone at your ears

Okay dad I will

Sienna, stop calling me dad, I'm mad at you rn

Why?!, Cos I didn't answer you

Wya rn?

Starbucks

But your Snapchat isn't showing your location?

I don't know what you talking about Vallyk, I'll text you later
Bye babe ily😘♥️
Seen

I know he's really angry and upset right now.

The plane landed. I took up my suitcase.

"I'm feeling so awkward of these people",Mani said.

I chuckled.

Vallyk's mom knew I was coming.

We ordered a uber. We waited 4 minutes.

"The uber is here",Mani said. "Come on, let's go",I said, pulling my case.

The uber drive put the bags in the trunk. We sat in the car.

"Derek's house is just 24 minutes away, what about Vallyk's",she asked. "39 minutes",I said. "Im finna miss you",she said. "Me too",I smiled.

It was her time to go.

We did our special handshake and she walked to the door, Derek kissed her. He was so happy.

I smiled at Mani, happy knowing there's a boy that really loves for herself, but not for her body.

I saw Vallyk's mom sitting on the porch.

The driver stopped.

"Thank you",I said.

He smiled. I took out my bag. I walked to her.

"Hi Sienna, I'm so happy to see you in real life, your so gorgeous",she said. "Me too",I smiled. "Im sure Vallyk would be happy to see you",she said. "Hopefully",I said.

I walked in the house.

"Your house is beautiful",I said. "Thank you",she said.

"Is this Sienna, Vallyk been talking about, I didn't expect her to be really pretty..,Im Jasline; Vallyk's sister",Jasline said. "Vallyk told me already",I said.

She smiled.

"So where's Vallyk",I asked. "He's in his room, upset",Jasline said.

"His room is up there",his mom said.

I smiled and pulled my case.

I knock on his room door.

"Go away Jasline, I don't wanna do tiktok today",he said. "Well..,good thing that I'm not Jasline",I said, opening the door.

He was playing game.

"SIENNA..,SIENNA",he yelled and ran to me.

He kissed me.