Chapter 14

Serena and I busted out laughter.

"Why you laughing sis",Taylor asked.

I was breathless.

"Him..,why him",Serena asked. "I thought you got good taste in boys",I said.

Vallyk, Quinton, Mike and Sia didn't laughed.

"Babe, stop that ain't funny",Vallyk said. "Babe look at him, he ain't good looking",I said.

I stayed quiet.

"I'm joking, any boy welcome to date my sisters, cause I love everyone",I said.

"Hi I'm Sienna, Sia's more mature, funny and loving sister",I shook his hand. "Im Quinton Grigg, nice to meet you",he said.

"My job is done",I said. "And what was the job, by the way Jaden Hossler",he said. "Being a supportive sister",I said.

He chuckled.

"Yea,I don't even know myself, tryna help me but I don't need help",I sang in my mind.

They all looked at me awkwardly.

"Are you singing,'Love Letter'",Kio asked. "Yea, what's wrong with that, can't I listen to a normal person song",I said.

"Good point",he said.

I rolled my eyes at his awkwardness.

"Come on guys, I wanna swim",Serena whines.

"Oh we are going at the pool are you guys down",Dixie asked the boys.

They said yea.

We drove in separate cars.

Sia had a boyfriend and she didn't tell me.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend",I asked. "Sienna, its not everything you should know",Sia said.

"But I told you everything",I said. "Yea, I know but this one is different, I know one of you three would finna laugh",she said.

"And you know that it's unfair, I tell you every fucking thing and you didn't tell me this one, 5 minutes of Quinton, wouldn't show up just like that",I said.

"He's not 5 minutes of Quinton, what if I say things like that about your Vallykboo",she said. "You know what is argument is over, unfair slop",I said.

"Bitch",she said.

"Babe, don't answer her",Vallyk said.

"Hoe",i said.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, remember Danielle Cohn isn't in the car",Mani said.

Sia and I looked at each other angrily then laugh.

"I was just causing a scene, I didn't mean it",I said.

"Typical Sienna Anthonia Morgan, faulting causes",Serena said.

We reached at the hotels.

We got to our rooms.

We changed out in our bathing suits.

We walked to the pool.

Mani and Serena jumped in.

I'm just waiting on the boys to be here.

I was just scrolling through my phone to see Vallyk and Derek post on their tiktok page.

I texted him.

My Prince👑✨💍❤️

Um ..Vallyk
Read at 12:34