Our Blood Our Rage

Hatred, our home of peace and love, was being invaded by hatred. Between the twin mountains, smoke and fire were raising.
The sounds of screaming and crying, weapon fire and explosions echoed through out the kingdom.

" Hurry! We must get to the East gate! "

Holding my hands tight, My father and mother lead me with heist through the panicked streets.
All around us, the humans and the ani-mans were running from the north, desperately trying to escape.
Reaching the Eastern district, the ship ports, many of the kingdom's P.U.R.E Guard were engaged with the invaders. 

"ALL UNITS! HOLD THE LINE! WE MUST HOLD THE LINE!"
" THEIRS TOO MANY OF THEM!"
" THE EAST GATE IS ABOUT TO BE OVER RUN! WE CAN'T HOLD MUCH LONGER! WE GET TO CLOSE IT!"

Plasma and rifle fire surrounded us as we took cover. Then It happened. A giant purple wolf in a crimson rube suddenly emerged behind us from an explosion of wood, stone and blood.
The cycles of time slowed to a holt as this terrifying, but beautiful monster came eye to eye.

Cashing before me, it's force of impact separated me from my parents.
Trapped, The Predator of my dreams rose over me like an ominous black storm.
A black storm, that I could never escape.
Paralyzed by fear, alone and surrounded by darkness.
Just like my haunting nightmares, The King of the Bios has trapped me within it's claws.
Stretching out has massive arms, the wolf Grin with wicked glee.

" SHY, SHYANNE. MY SPECIAL LITTLE LAMB. I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!"

Descending. He's descending, like in my dreams.
But this is real. Someone, anyone. Please save me from this monster! I feel a sudden heat, it's strong but very familiar and comforting.

"Mother..?"

In a bright flash, an Pearl orb of light Struck the wolf,  pushing him back. Standing now before me was a woman engulfed in dazzling light.
For a moment, just a moment. All of the fighting stopped as everyone, even the wolf looked upon her. The light that covered her fused to her back and transformed into a giant ring of Fire.  
Looking back, my mother smiled at me.
It was Beautiful but sad.
Hearing the Bio King's roar, I was suddenly in my father's arms as he ran towards the closing gates. I watched in sorrow as my mother held back the monsters until the gates closed.

"MAMA!!!..."

( Shy, Shyanne? It's time to awaken...)