Chapter 3 daughter's Heart

"Aron, my man. I love your sun, my beloved husband. Hahaha."
The sound of her, like sweet music to my heart and soul. I can't get enough of her. A blessing from the hands of Infinite. His everlasting daughter and my everlasting love.
" Su-si, my Soul Mate. My Wife."

Your always with me, and I WILL AVENGE YOU!...

"Aron sir, are you ready?"

Alva said, as we arrived before a large metal door with a coded computer near it. Signing he closed his eyes, open them, then he approached the computer to activate it. With a click the door slide open, revealing a secret downward stairway. Crossing a few hallways, we finally got to the back of the ship; Where we entered a small room with a large blue hatch held by four metal levers on each side and a computerized eye scanner in the center.

" We're here."

Alva said, approaching the left side of the hatch.

" now all we have to do is open the levers while you scan your eyes over the computer. Both eyes must be scanned one after the other as we turn, otherwise we'll have to do it again. Are you ready sir?" " Father, we'll be ok."

I smiled while squeezing his hand. He looked upon me, and between his dirty big framed glasses, I can see sadness and something foreign hidden in them.
Excepting my comfort, he smiled then head hugged me.

" It's almost over. I'm ready Alva."

Agreeing, Alva and Pouless held each of the top levers and at the count of three, they simultaneously pulled down the levers as the set made a loud clicking sound. Coming to life with a soft beep, my father quickly approached the device. Scanned his left eye then his right just as the Warriors turn the second set. With a soft bell sound, the device led green and opened the big hatch with a hiss.

" Sir, you and your daughter go on ahead while I seal the hatch."

Pouless said as he stood between the entrance. " Alva will lead you two to your pods and activate them. " All right Pouless,"

My father replied with a light nod.

" You just make sure you catch up you, understand me? I'm not leaving you behind."

Running through another set of  narrow hallways, Alva escorted us before
a large bay with two bird-like escape pods linked to a very powerful Rail launcher. Both of these sleek dark blue pods stood in the center of the bay and were controlled by a single computer panel set between them. Lighting in the area was low, but bearable enough to see three big metal storage carts linked in front of pod's fuel chargers, two hover lifters and other supplies on the other side of us.

" Ok, you two stay here while I turn the launcher on."

She said, heading for the controls. Activating the panel, the bay brightens as the launcher came to life with steam hissing from the rails. The pods lifted from the ground and positioned by two set of metal stares. Noticing their hatches opening like bird wings, the launch gates also lift into the rooftop with gears shifting. Roaring gusts of wind and rain flooded through the gates, consuming us with surprising force.

" They attacked us through this storm!?"

My father yelled, witnessing nothing but red lightning and darkness over a raging sea.