Chapter 2 Father's Will

Dark Storm

The river... I can hear a river,
It is close by. So clam and tranquil. The subtle clapping of grass nearby, the crunch of footsteps approaching me. Someone is coming but I don't want to get up. I don't want to open my eyes. I just want to rest here by the river. A sweet scent, like blue flowers; a familiar scent, is in the air. " Shyanne, Shyanne? It is time to go." 
To go? But where?
The footsteps stop before me.
I hear a familiar light giggle, and I smile. Opening one eye, I try to see through sleep,but I can only see her humble shoe slaps alone.
" You silly girl." She giggled again. Soft hands held me as I began to ascend from the ground. Higher and higher I went, laughter song from my lips as I was reaching the skies.
With the sun on my face I was at peace, then a sudden flash of
red consumed me in loud noises...

" Aaaa, this red light. So bright. and, it's flashing? Aaa!"

I yelled in shock as I found myself in mid-air before colliding with the ground.

" Shyanne! Shyanne baby!? "

A familiar voice yelled over me. Dazed, I replied in a grown.

" Dad..? What just happened? "

Relieved, my father pick me up in a hug.

" O thank Infinite your ok! I-I don't know Shy, but I think we may have to- UUGGHH!!!"

My father yelled suddenly as another crash but greater threw us to our door.

" Attention! attention! This is not a drill!! All armed personnel on floors "C" and "D" head to Floor "E" and evacuate all civilians to Floors "A" and "B" for air pod extraction! again this is not a drill!!" " Dad!?"

I cried fearfully as thoughts of those monsters taunted me. My father quickly Comforted me.

" I know shy, I know. Just be strong. We're going to be ok."

Getting up from the floor, two elite P.U.R.E Warriors with assault rifles open our door. Both of them were animenites  and close friends of my father.

"Pouless! What's going on out there?"

Pouless, the rhino was on his left nearest to the door

"Sir, we're under attack. The Bios have attached two leech subs to the hull of the ship and are pouring in from floor "E". " WHAT!?"