Chapter 1 Mother's sacrifice

Dark Storm                     SpringLeaf 
3150

" Wake up Shyanne, WAKE UP!"

Jumping out of my sleep screaming, I Felt someone grabbing my shoulders and shake me. It was my father
In his P.U.R.E uniform.

( This is Shyanne's father, Aron

( This is Shyanne's father, Aron.)

" Baby I'm here! I'm here

" Baby I'm here! I'm here. Everything's OK,I'm here."

He said softly. Calming me from my nightmare, my father with his dorky glasses. Sat down on my bed,huged me then kissed me on my sweaty head.

" Everything's ok Shy, I'm here."

He continued lovingly. Still frighten I jumped from my bed and hugged my father's neck in tears.

" They destroy our home and killed mom, and then they encircled me an-d an-d..." "I know baby...I know."

He replied in his our tears. Wiping them away, he returned with a tight hug of his own.

" but we escaped thanks to her, besides we're far from the northern realms now. The Abominites don't know where we are, and in a few hours we'll be safe in a new land."

He said smiling. Seeing my father's face, I stopped crying and smiled back.

" That's my girl. Su-si would be so proud of you."

He said in remembrance of my brave mother.
As we sat together I pulled out his com-pad with mom's photo brightening our dark room.

( This is Shyanne's Brave mother Su-si.)
A little later, a strong women's voice came on the ship's intercom.

" Attention attention everyone. This is your captain Ava of the saint ship Healer speaking .In a few moments we'll be leaving hostile waters and entering friendly borders of  Nowway island! For those who do not know this massive island or it's banners. The four kingdoms of the Royal Tower, New Shirow, Red Mountain and Puro Gates have declared themselves allies of the P.U.R.E nations! My dear brothers and Sisters, human and animan alike. Our homes, our love ones and friends. The Bios, abominable monsters. Attempted to take us into darkness."

She side between tears. I held my father closer as she continued.

" But, by the loving hands of our molder and breather, Holy Infinite and the great sacrifice of  Su-si we made it out of the volley of death!"

After her speech, everyone on the ship cheered. Hearing them, I laid my head on my father and looked at my mother's Photo.

" Mom..."

I mourned.
My father comforted me again. A sweet song, my mothers, song from his lips.

( but instead of chase it's Shyanne. 😁👍🏿)
I listened deeply as my father wiped away my tears.

" We'll but ok Shy. Holy Infinite well protect us."

A few hours later,after we were both asleep again. The ship reached Royal Tower's waters.

( this was part one. On to part two! 😁)