11: Late Nights

~3rd Person PoV~

It's been about two weeks since Bruce and Tony proposed to each other, and you and Steve got saddled with planning the wedding.
Well, not so much saddled as you begged your father to.

Sure, money was no object, but there were definitely other objects in your way, objects named Clint and Pietro. Every time that you and Steve got together (in one of your rooms, the living room, dining room etc) the two of them would barge in and start bugging you, which is part of the reason that it took you so long to plan the snowy dream wedding.

Now it was your turn to mess with Clint and Pietro.
Clint was getting ready to shoot another arrow at his target when another arrow hit the middle of the target, splitting the arrow that was already there down the middle.
Clint turned around to find out where it came from, but he didn't see anyone else in the room with him, so he loaded another arrow and shot it at the now moving target. Clint knew that he wasn't crazy when a second arrow flew past his head, splintering his arrow yet again.

"Okay, who did that?" He shouted angrily, turning around once again.

"Me," your voice came from directly behind his head.

Clint spun back around to come face to face with you, hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"What the hell Y/n? How are you doing that?" He demanded.

"Which part, hanging from the ceiling or being as accurate as you, or being as accurate as you whilst upside down?" You replied cockily.

"All of it!"

"I'm also wearing your uniform," you smirked.

"You are not!" He borderline screamed.

You smirked again, allowing the vines around your ankles to slowly lower you to the floor, making sure to hand Clint your crossbow on the way down.
Clint was in awe as he realized that you, in fact were wearing his suit.

"Yeah, and it fits like a glove," You said with a huge grin.

"B-but, but, but, but."

"Oh, you want to see my butt? I think it looks great in your pants, very leather daddy, Very kinky."

You turned around showing him your ass in his skin-tight suit, and he almost lost it right then and there.

"I've been thinking about you a lot recently. Thinking about calling you... daddy.... would you like that, daddy?" You asked pressing yourself up against him and groping his semi-hard on.

"Y-yes," he replied breathlessly.

"Well, too bad, because that's all you get!" You whispered in his ear before running away from him, "haha! Revenge is mine!"

You couldn't help but to giggle as the elevator took you up to the floor with your room on it. You were nowhere near done messing with Clint, you were just getting started, and Pietro was next.
It's a similar strategy: steal his clothes, wear them, look better than him in them, come onto him, turn him on, then run away, very simple.

"Hi Steve, hi Nat, hi Thor, hi dads, hi Wanda. Bye Steve, bye Nat, bye Thor, bye dads, bye Wanda!" You rambled as you ran to Pietro's room, you had to act quickly while he was in the shower.

Steve was the only one who knew of your little revenge plan, so he quietly explained it to the others who were definitely excited to see the results.
It took you a split second to steal Pietro's "uniform", and once you had it, you quickly changed into it, taking your seat on the couch next to Steve, getting into a conversation about the wedding venue.

Pietro entered the living room a few minutes later, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Hey, has anyone seen my clothes?" Pietro asked.

"Yeah, we all saw them, on you earlier," Wanda said.

You continued talking to Steve, trying really hard to hide your smirk from the Sokovian male, but eventually he noticed what you were wearing.

"Y/n, what the hell?" He spoke angrily.

"What?" You looked up at him with the most innocent eyes.

"I uh, you're wearing my clothes," Pietro said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Am I? Oh my gosh, I am! I'm so sorry Pietro, I didn't even realize it!" You lied.

Pietro was falling for it.

"It's okay.... they look good on you," he said.

"Here, come on, I'll go get changed and give these back to you," you said, leading Pietro into your room.

You walked into the bathroom that was attached to your bedroom, leaving the door open about 5 inches, standing in front of the mirror, where you knew that Pietro could see you. He watched you eagerly and hesitantly, afraid of getting caught, but also very excited by the idea.
Pietro found himself getting harder and harder as you lifted his shirt over your head, his towel slowly becoming looser. You folded the shirt up and set it on the counter before you started to pull his pants off of your legs.
When you emerged from the bathroom in nothing but compression shorts, Pietro was at full attention, just how you wanted him.

"Sorry Pietro, I guess that I forgot to take a change of clothes in the bathroom with me," you lied, getting closer to the Sokovian.

"It's o-okay," Pietro said quietly.

You continued to get closer to him until his legs hit the bed, then you pushed him down onto it, and you climbed on top of him as soon as his back hit the mattress. Pietro grunted as you pressed your ass down on his clothed member, which made you decide to grind your ass on him, making sure that he was all hot and bothered before you got up and walked to your dresser.

"W-where are you going?" He panted, a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Oh, I have to go help Steve make sure that everything  is finalized for the wedding, see ya later," you said, leaving the room quickly.

"You did this on purpose!" Pietro pouted.

"I sure did," you said to yourself.