6: Strength

~Clint PoV~

I was pulled from my unconscious state when I heard Y/n scream, and I was finally able to get back up, and when I did I turned around to see Y/n on the ground, and the two guys that attacked us with some sort of plant constricting around them.

The plant continued to grow and wrap around them, causing them to scream in pain as I quickly walked over to Y/n. He was bleeding a lot, so I took my shirt off and ripped it so that it was one long strip.

"C-Clint? Is-is that y-you?" Y/n gasped.

"Yeah, it's me bud. I'm gonna try and slow the bleeding, then I'm going to call for help," I said softly.

"Don't touch me! My blood is d-dangerous," Y/n said weakly.

It was already too late for that though, because I was already wrapping up his stomach with my shirt. But when I touched his blood, nothing happened.
I carried him over to the streetlight and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"What the hell? Do you know what time it is?"

"Listen to me Pietro! I need you to wake up Thor, Steve, and Bruce. Tell Bruce to get a medical bed ready and I need you, Thor and Steve to find Y/n and I! We are under a streetlight, get here as fast as you ca-," I was cut off by Pietro who was now standing in front of me.

"Thor and Steve are coming. What happened?" He asked.

"Nevermind that. I need you to get Y/n to Bruce right now, he was stabbed," I instructed.

"No! Don't touch me Pietro, you'll be poisoned," Y/n said, sitting himself up.

"How come I wasn't poisoned? I touched your blood," I stated.

"My kiss immunized you. The exchange of saliva has something to do with it," Y/n said.

"You heard the boy, kiss him, then get him to Banner!"

~Your PoV~

Pietro leaned down and looked at me.

"Is this okay with you?" He asked.

I just nodded.

He leaned in and kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth without a moment more of hesitation. But it was also slow and sweet at the same time.
After a few seconds he pulled away and I felt his arms around me before I felt the air blasting around us.

~Steve PoV~

Quicksilver whizzed passed Thor and I as we approached Clint.

"My Gods, What has happened here?" Thor's voice boomed.

"Y/n and I couldn't sleep, so we came out here for a walk and we got jumped by these two guys. One of em knocked me out and the other stabbed Y/n." Clint explained.

"Where are the men who did this?" Thor asked.

Clint gestured to two large rose bushes behind him.

"Is this some sort of sick joke?" I asked.

Before he could answer, one of the bushes screamed as a few branches moved, revealing a face. 

"Y/n did that," Clint sounded like he was in disbelief. 

"We must take them for interrogation, before we rip their spines out!" Thor yelled.

"Woah, chill it with the barbaric blood sport Thor," I turned back to Clint, "how do we get them back to the Tower?"

"Cut the vines and drag 'Em for all I care. Just get those assholes to the tower." Clint said as he started walking away.

~Pietro PoV~

Y/n's bleeding had stopped by the time we got to the tower, which was definitely strange, but when we got to Bruce's office, it got even weirder.

Bruce removed the makeshift tourniquet and unzipped the jacket that Y/n was wearing to reveal that the two wounds were being held closed by what looked like grass stitches.

"I had to stop the bleeding somehow," he giggled.

"He's clearly a little woozy from the blood loss," Bruce said.

"Maybe just a little bit," Y/n chuckled.

"Okay, Y/n I'm going to remove the grass from your body and give you some proper stitches, okay?" Bruce said.

"If you give me about five more minutes, I'll be back to my old self in no time... well, five minutes," he slurred.

I looked over at Bruce and he looked back at me, shrugging his shoulders.

~Clint PoV~

The first thing that I did when I got back to the tower was take a couple ibuprofen and tell Jarvis to wake up the rest of the team. The second thing I did was go find Y/n in Bruce's office.

I burst through the door to see Bruce and Pietro talking to each other while Y/n laid on the little table with his eyes closed.

"Why aren't you doing anything Bruce!" I yelled.

"Clint don't be so dramatic, I'm fine," Y/n said as he sat up.

"How-how are you so calm, how are you so okay?" I asked chugging him tightly.

"Well, along with Phytokinesis and poison immunity, I am also able to heal myself at a faster rate than most people. It'll take a few days for the pain to subside, but I'll be okay," Y/n spoke.

I sighed, "I'm just so glad that you're okay," I said when I finally released Y/n from the hug.

"Alright. Where are the two asshats that did this to us?" Y/n asked, his voice was dripping with anger.

~Tony PoV~

Being woken up from my sleep by Jarvis telling me to report to floor 65, where we had a holding room was not the most pleasant experience in the world, but I got up and went anyway.

I met Nat, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Peter, Wanda, and Pietro, but Y/n and Steve were no where to be seen.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Clint pointed to the one way mirror that looked into the holding room

I stepped closer and looked through the glass. Y/n and Steve were in the room, and there were two guys tied to two chairs with what looked like thorny vines.

I looked over to Clint.

"Those two guys, they jumped us. Knocked me out and stabbed Y/n a couple of times." Clint said.

"Why are they here and not in jail?" I asked, my heart rate increasing.

"They shouted 'hail Hydra' before they attacked us," Clint replied.

"No. That's impossible. We defeated Hydra years ago!" Nat said.

"What does this mean?" Peter asked.

"I don't know kid. But it's not good," I said.